National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lab Attendant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th/ 12th/ Diploma/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Lab Attendant & More Vacancies on or before 20/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT)
Vacancy Name : Lab Attendant & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : 10TH/ 12TH/ Diploma/ B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 04 Posts
Salary : Rs.9,590-12,000/-pm
Job Location : Mohali
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 20/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : PUNCOM Building, C-134, Phase – VIII, Industrial Area, Sector 72, SAS Nagar (Mohali)
Detail Of National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) Lab Attendant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Manpower on contractual basis, as per details given below, is required urgently for various Projects being executed by NIELIT Chandigarh:-
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts||Consolidated remuneration per month (Including EPF) (Rs.)||Period up to which required||Minimum Educational Qualifications / Experience of the candidates||Section / Project & Place of Posting|
|Faculty||1||12,000/-||Initially for 6 months||B.E. / B. Tech. (ECE / Electronics). Candidates with experience in teaching Electronics / Embedded Systems, PCB Designing etc. will be preferred.||Training Section, NIELIT Chandigarh at Mohali|
|Lab. Attendant||1||10,000/||Initially for 6 months||Matric with Diploma in Electronics or equivalent from ITI OR 10 + 2 with Diploma in Electronics or equivalent from any Institute. With 2 years’ experience in Hardware maintenance, Consumer electronic repair||Training Section, NIELIT Chandigarh at Mohali|
|Guest Faculty||1||Rs. 500/- per session of 3 Hours (Theory & Practical)||On Call basi||10 + 2 in any stream 1 year experience in relevant field of Home appliance repair, UPS/Inverter repair etc||Training Section, NIELIT Chandigarh at Mohali|
|I.T. Facilitator||1||9,590/-||Initially for 6 months||Matric. Candidates with working knowledge of Computers will be given preference. 3 years’ experience of Lists/Document checking & other manual work in Govt. / Semi Govt. office / PSU.||NCPUL, NIELIT Chandigarh at Mohali|
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) – Lab Attendant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Lab Attendant & More Vacancies Vacancy in National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT):
- Last date & time for receipt of Applications in NIELIT Chandigarh office: 20.05.2015 3 PM
- Qualification of the candidates must be from recognized University/Institution. Application is to be submitted strictly in the prescribed Performa along with nonrefundable registration fee of Rs. 500/- through Cash or Demand Draft in favour of Director, NIELIT Chandigarh Payable at Mohali. 2. The candidates should attach copies of certificates/mark sheets, Date of Birth certificate, passport size photograph, and experience certificates with the application form and should bring all testimonials/ certificates / experience certificates in original at the time of interview otherwise they will not be allowed to appear in interview.
- The no. of contractual employees and Period of contract may vary as per requirements of the Projects.
- The application forms will not be sent by post on request. Incomplete application forms, application forms without supporting documents and the application forms of the candidates who fail to fulfill the eligibility criteria will be summarily rejected and no further queries/ communication will be entertained in this regard.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for appearing in the Interview. An objective type written test will be held before Interview. Provision of EPF is applicable for all the posts except Guest Faculty (Sr. no. 3). The Employee & Employer’s share of EPF is included in the consolidated remuneration. The name of post applied should be clearly written on the envelop while sending application by post. Applications received after the due date & time will not be accepted. For any delays on behalf of the postal department, NIELIT will not be responsible.
- The list of eligible candidates along with Date & time of the written test / interview will be displayed on the office website chandigarh.nielit.gov.in on 25.05.2015. The applicants are advised to visit the website regularly for the latest update. No separate call letter will be sent for the written test / interview.
Important Dates To ReLab Attendant & More Vacancies :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/05/2015