National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MD/ DNB/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE)
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the Consultant Job on or before 30.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE)|
|Educational Qualification||MS/MD/ DNB/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Epidemiology (Indian Council of Medical Research) R-127, Second Main Road, Ayapakkam, Ambattur, Chennai 600 077|
Detail of National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) Consultant Recruitment:
Online applications are invited upto 30.03.2015 for the post of “Consultant – Tribal Health Unit” at NIE. This is a Contractual Position’ and will be located at MRHRU, Tirunelveli. Retired Faculty and Specialists in Tribal Health and its allied areas are encouraged to apply.
- Name of Post Consultant, Tribal Health
- Place of Posting MRHRU, Kallur, Tirunelveli (Frequent travel to tribal areas in Tamil Nadu and other states)
- Age Not above 65 Years; Should be healthy and able to undertake and supervise field research in tribal communities inside forests and mountains.
- Number of Posts ONE (UR)
- Nature of employment Contract for NINE months, renewable subject to satisfactory performance.
- Essential Qualification M.D.,/ D.N.B (Community Medicine) (or) Ph.D. Anthropology/ Sociology/ Social Work/ Epidemiology and Biostatistics in the area of Tribal Health and its allied areas.
- Experience 1) TEN years of work experience in the area of tribal health and allied areas and working with tribals; 2) Experience in analyzing both quantitative and qualitative data using Atlas/SPSS; 3) Working knowledge of computers.
- Desirable Undertaken field based Research Activities in the area of Tribal Health; Publications in peer reviewed international journals in the area of Tribal Health and allied areas; Experience in guiding Ph.D., students in the area of Tribal Health and allied areas.
- Emoluments Consolidated salary of Rs.40,000/- per month
- Nature of Duties Provide expertise in project development and management; Undertake intensive (qualitative and quantitative) research activities in the field under direct supervision; Analysis and data, report writing and preparation of manuscripts for publication; Supervise technical and administrative personnel in the project; Any other duties assigned by The Director, NIE.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE)- Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30.03.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Consultant Vacancy in National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE):
All posts are Contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance. The candidate should produce Experience Certificate clearly stating the nature of work with special skills required to execute the work / assignments during the period of employment. Upper Age limit is as on the last date on receipt of application. The Candidates should produce the Original Certificates at the time of interview. Place of work will normally be at MRHRU, Kallur, Tirunelveli but can be assigned work anywhere in India by the Director, National Institute of Epidemiology, Chennai TA/DA will not be paid by NIE for attending the interview. The Director/Selection Committee has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason thereof and no recommendation in this matter will be entertained. Canvassing and bringing pressure in any form for shortlisting, interview and employment will be a disqualification and barred from selection process. Candidates may apply online through the website www.nie.gov.in (Date/time of interview will be intimated through email for Eligible/Shortlisted candidates) Interview will be held at, National Institute of Epidemiology (Indian Council of Medical Research), R-127, Second main road, TNHB, Ayapakkam, Ambattur, Chennai –600 077 Click the below link or copy paste the following URL in the browser window for the Tribal Health Unit – Consultant online application form http://www.nie.gov.in/emp_form/
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30.03.2015
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016