National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistants through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Assistants Job on or before 27/4/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.20,000 /- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Epidemiology (INDIAN COUNCIL OF MEDICAL RESEARCH) R-127, Second Main Road, TNHB, Ayapakkam, Chennai – 600 077|
Detail of National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) Project Assistants Recruitment:
Online applications are invited upto 27th April, 2015 for the post of Project Assistant on contract basis for the project titled “Literacy, Immunization and health indicators of Chennai City (2004-13)” as detailed below,
- Name of the post Project Assistant
- Place of posting NIE, Chennai
- Number of posts 1(OBC)
- Essential Qualification Three years graduate degree in Statistics and One year experience in health related research or health related field projects.
- Desirable Qualification 1. M.Sc degree with Statistics/ Bio-statistics; 2. One year experience in data collection preferably data analysis using Statistical softwares; 3. Knowledge of computer applications;
- Emoluments Consolidated salary of Rs.20,000/- per month.
- Nature of Duties Assist in the project implementation activities, mainly secondary data collection, data management, data analysis of health related data using statistical softwares and scientific report preparation.
- Duration 6 months
- The post is Contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance.
- The incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under NIE/ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- The candidates should produce the Original Certificates at the time of interview.
- The candidate should produce experience Certificate clearly stating the nature of work during the period of employment.
- For candidates applying under OBC category, their application should be submitted along with attested copy of OBC Non – Creamy Layer Certificate in specified format, issued within one year from the closing date of application by the appropriate authority
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE)- Project Assistants Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/4/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Assistants Vacancy in National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE):
- TA/DA will not be paid by NIE for attending the interview.
- The Director/Selection Committee has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason thereof and no recommendation in this matter will be entertained.
- Canvassing and bringing pressure in any form for shortlisting, interview and employment will be a disqualification and barred from selection process.
- Click the below link or copy paste the following URL in the browser window for online application form http://www.nie.gov.in/emp_form/ (Date/ time of interview will be intimated through email for Eligible/ Shortlisted candidates)
- Interview will be held at,
- National Institute of Epidemiology (Indian Council of Medical Research) R-127, Second Main Road, TNHB, Ayapakkam, Ambattur, Chennai-600 077
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/4/2015
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016