National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant & Project Technician III through recruitment notification – National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed MBBS,M.SC,10TH,12TH can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Consultant & Project Technician III on or before 08/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE)
Vacancy Name : Consultant & Project Technician III
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S,M.Sc,10TH,12TH
Total No Of Vacancy : 02Posts
Salary : Rs-16,000-40,000/-pm
Job Location : Tirunelveli
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 08/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE), (Indian Council of Medical Research) R-127, Second Main Road, TNHB, Ayapakkam, Ambattur, Chennai-600 077
Detail Of National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) Consultant & Project Technician III Recruitment:
- Name of Post Consultant, Tribal Health
- Place of Posting MRHRU, Kallur, Tirunelveli (Frequent travel to tribal areas in Tamil Nadu and other states)
- Age Not above 65 Years; Should be healthy and able to undertake and supervise field research in tribal communities inside forests and mountains.
- Number of Posts One (UR)
- Nature of employment Contract for NINE months, renewable subject to satisfactory performance.
- Essential Qualification & Experience MBBS (or) M.Sc. Anthropology/Sociology/ Social Work/Nursing/Nutrition/Epidemiology and Biostatistics in the area of Tribal Health and its allied areas (First Class) Experience 1) Three years of work experience in health or rural development; 2) Field based research or program activities; 3) Documentation of research and writing project reports/papers. 4) Proficiency in computer usage.
- Desirable MD/Ph.D in the area of rural or Tribal Health; Research Activities in the area of Tribal Health; Publications in peer reviewed international journals in the area of Rural and Tribal Health and allied areas.
- Emoluments Consolidated salary of Rs.40,000/- per month.
- Nature of Duties Research project development and management; Lead and Undertake intensive qualitative and quantitative research activities in the field; Data Analysis and report writing; Supervise technical and administrative personnel in the project for field based and administrative activities; Any other duties assigned by The Director, NIE.
- Name of Post Project Technician III
- Place of Posting MRHRU, Kallur, Tirunelveli Number of Posts One (SC)
- Essential Qualification 10+2 with science subjects or equivalent from a recognized board with one year Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) or relevant subject from a Government recognized Organizations/ Institute/ Medical college and one year experience in recognized Institute. (OR) 10+2 with science subjects with two years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT).
- Desirable Qualification B.Sc., (MLT) or B.Sc. (Botany/ Nutrition) from a Recognized Govt. Institute; Experience in field work, collecting specimen & samples or working in Nutritional surveys; Assigning in collection of preservation of Botanical Specimens will be an added advantage; Training in Good Laboratory Practices & exposure to MS Office will be as added advantage.
- Emoluments Consolidated salary of Rs.16,000/- per month.
- Nature of Duties Collection of biological sample in rural/ tribal areas. To assist in conducting laboratory Investigations following Good Laboratory Practices. To maintain the equipment in the laboratories in excellent working condition. To ensure and maintain cleanliness of the laboratories. To maintain log books and History books of all equipment. Ability to read, write and speak Tamil fluently. Any other duties assigned by Director, NIE.
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) – Consultant & Project Technician III Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 08/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Consultant & Project Technician III Vacancy in National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE):
Online applications are invited upto 08.06.2015 for the following posts on contract basis in various projects at MRHRU, Kallur Tirunelveli. Retired Faculty and Specialists in the area of Anthropology (Medical/Social/Cultural) and Sociology/Social Work with focus on Tribal Health and its allied areas are encouraged to apply.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 08/06/2015