National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Technician-III through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 12th/ B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Project Technician-III on or before 14/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE)
Vacancy Name : Project Technician-III
Educational Qualification : 12TH/ B.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs.16,560/- per month.
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 14/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE), Second Main Road, TNHB, Ayapakkam, Chennai – 600 077
Detail Of National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) Project Technician-III Recruitment:
Online applications are invited upto 14.06.2015 for the following post on contract basis for the period of THREE months for the project “Research-cum-intervention project on JE/AES at Gorakhpur, Phase-2”, as details mentioned below.
- Name of Post Project Technician-III
- No. of Post Two (1-UR, 1-SC)
- Place of posting Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh
- Essential Qualification 12th pass in Science Subjects with Two years required experience in health related research or health related field project. (B.Sc. Shall be treated as 3 years experience)
- Desirable Qualification 1. Experience in field based data collection. 2. Willingness to work in rural areas. 3. Willingness to travel to all areas in Gorakhpur and Basti divisions.
- Age Limit No age limit
- Total Salary Consolidated salary of Rs.16,560/- per month.
- Nature of Duties 1. Data collection in rural areas and health facilities throughout the Gorakhpur and Basti divisions. 2. Coordinating with local community/local authorities to plan field work in rural areas
- Duration 3 months
- The post is Contractual for the duration offered.
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) – Project Technician-III Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Technician-III Vacancy in National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE):
- The incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under NIE/ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- The Candidates should produce the Original Certificates at the time of interview. Those posts which require experience, the candidate should produce experience Certificate clearly stating the nature of work during the period of employment.
- For candidates applying under OBC category, their application should be submitted along with attested copy of OBC Non – Creamy Layer Certificate in specified format, issued within one year from the closing date of application by the appropriate authority.
- No- Objection Certificate from the current employer (for Govt. Servants only). Candidates will have to work for six day (Monday- Saturday) in a week. TA/DA will not be paid by NIE for attending the interview. The Director/Selection Committee has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason thereof and no recommendation in this matter will be entertained. Canvassing and bringing pressure in any form for shortlisting, interview and employment will be a disqualification and barred from selection process. Click the below link or copy paste the following URL in the browser window for online application form http://www.nie.gov.in/emp_form/
(Date/ time of interview will be intimated through email for Eligible/ Shortlisted candidates, please provide correct Email ID & Mobile Number for this purpose) Interview will be held at, The National Institute of Virology (NIV) Gorakhpur Unit, BRD Medical College Campus, Gorakhpur. D
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/06/2015
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016