National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed M.Sc, B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Assistant Job on or before 7/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, B.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 09 Post
Salary : Rs.27,945/- per month.
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 7/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : National Institute of Epidemiology (INDIAN COUNCIL OF MEDICAL RESEARCH) R-127, Second Main Road, TNHB, Ayapakkam, Chennai – 600 077
Detail of National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) Project Assistant Recruitment:
Online applications are invited upto 07.06.2015 for the following posts on contract basis of 6 months for the project titled, “Process evaluation of IMNCI in India” as detailed below in 6 states (Assam, Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh, Karnataka, Odisha, Tamilnadu).
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Duration|
|Project Assistant (Statistics)||03||Three years graduate degree with Statistics (major or minor) with 1 year of experience in health related research or health related field projects. Proficient to read, write and speak the local language of the respective state. Desirable Qualification Masters in Statistics or Social Sciences OR Public health OR Epidemiology OR Social work. Experience in data analysis using statistical softwares. Knowledge of computer applications||Consolidated salary of Rs.27,945/- per month||6 months|
|Project Assistant (Social Science)||06||Three years graduate degree with Social sciences (major or minor) with 1 year of experience in health related research or health related field projects. Proficient to read, write and speak the local language of the respective state. Desirable Qualification Masters in Social Sciences OR Public health OR Epidemiology OR Social work. Experience in qualitative research. Knowledge of computer applications.||Consolidated salary of Rs.27,945/- per month. Nature of Duties Assist in the project implementation activities||6 months|
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 7/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Assistant Vacancy in National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) :
- In the online application all the fields should be filled. No field should be left blank.
- Clear proof of Qualifications, Experience, Caste/Community should be attached.
- Candidates should avoid to upload mobile images.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates should have proficiency to speak, read & write in English and the local language of the State opted for posting.
- Interview will be conducted on Skype. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email about the exact date/ time of Skype interview.
- Those who are provisionally selected from Skype interview should submit the following Originals for verification at the time of joining. i) Degree certificate or provisional certificate. ii) PG degree or provisional certificate or all the mark sheets inclusive of project completion. iii) Experience certificate clearly stating the nature of work during the period of employment. iv) Community/ Caste certificate; Candidates applying under OBC category, shall submit attested copy of OBC Non – Creamy Layer Certificate in specified format, issued within one year from the closing date of application by the appropriate authority.
- All posts are Contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance.
- The incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under NIE/ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project. The Director/Selection Committee has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason thereof and no recommendation in this matter will be entertained. Canvassing and bringing pressure in any form for shortlisting, interview and employment will be a disqualification and barred from selection process. Click the below link or copy paste the following URL in the browser window for online application form http://www.nie.gov.in/emp_form/ (The tentative date for Skype interview is 12.06.2015)
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 7/6/2015
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017