National Institute of Financial Management (NIFM) invites application for the recruitment of Professors/Research Associate with PG Degree/ Ph.D holders
Company name :National Institute of Financial Management (NIFM)
Posts :Professors/Research Associate
Qualification : PG Degree/ Ph.D
Salary : Rs.15600-39100/- p.m
No of Post : 08
Location : Faridabad
Last date to apply : 9/19/2014
Details of Post :
NIFM invites applications for the following posts on contract basis in the area of Public Financial Management (details at Annexure A)
- Associate Professor Scale 1560089100 GP 7600 No. ofPost – 3
- Assistant Professor Scale 15600-39100 GP 6600 N0. ofPost — 3
- Remarch Associate Scale 15600-39100 GP 5400. No. ()fPost – 2
NIFM follows Central Government Rules with regard to Pay & Allowance and other service matters. Faculty at the Institute is also entitled to other benefits as decided by the Board of Governors. The institute may also provide residential accommodation for faculty members which is allotted subject to availability.
Last date : 9/19/2014
- Number of Vacancy — Three each for Associate/Assistant Professor and Two for Research Associate.
- Tenure of Appointment — Initially one year may be extended for another year.
- Qualification and Experience i. Associate Professor Candidate should have a doctoral degree. He/ She should have a first class or equivalent at. the PG degree or be qualified as a Chartered Accountant/Company Secretary/Cost & Works Accountant. Either the doctoral degree or the PG degree should he in an appropriate branch with a very good academic record throughout. IIe/She should have a minimum experience of 8 years in teaching/research/industry/professional of which at least 2 years teaching experience should be at the level of Assistant Professor or equivalent. ‘
- Age: Not exceeding 50 years ii. Assistant Professor Candidate should have a doctoral degree. He/She should have a first class or equivalent at the PG degree or be qualified as a Chartered Accountant/Company Secretary/Cost 6‘; Works Accountant. Either the doctoral degree or the PG degree should he in an appropriate branch With a very good academic record throughout. Hc/Shc should have a. minimum experience of 3 years in teaching/research/industry/professional. In cxccpiionui cases, the conditions of 3 years of experience can be relaxed.Age: Not exceeding 40 years iii. Research Associate Candidate should have a doctoral degree. He/She should have a first class or equivalent 2:11 the PG degree or be qualified as a Chartered Accountant/ Company Secretary/Cost &Works Accountant. Either the doctoral degree or the PG degree should he in an appropriate branch, with a very good academic record throughout. Age: Not exceeding 35 years
- Applicants should super-scribe on the envelope containing application for the post applied for.
- Applicants working in Central/State Governments, PSle Autonomous Bodies/Universities etc, should send their applications through proper channel.
- Candidates who possess qualifications in cross-functional diseiplines will he preferred.
- NIFM takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss of any applications in postal transit.
- The decision of NIFM in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate/any matter relating to recruitment Will be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the in this regard.
- Persons appointed on contract will be entitled to all benefits as available to regular employees except Leave Travel Concession/Children liducation Allowance. However, the medical facilities of the selected candidates will he as under:
- Outdoor Treatment for self and family:— The outdoor medin reimbursement will be remitted upto Rs. 25,00()/- per annum to contractqu faculty. The reimbursement of Outdoor treatment is subject to production ot original bills / cash memos of medicine purchased duly prescribed and verified by the Authorized Medical Attendant of NIFM.
- Indoor Treatment for self & family:- The indoor treatment shall be covered under medical Insurance Policy. Insurance Coverage of Rs. 2.00 Lakh per annum from a recognized Insurance Company and the premium paid towards the Insurance Policy will be borne by the Institute.
Alter screening of the applications received for appointment on contract basis, the short listed candidates will be infonned by e-mail/post and a list of such candidates will also bc displayed on the Institute’s website www.mifinacin. The short-listed candidates may attend the selection test/interview/presentation etc, on given date and time and bring wi 1h them all the original certifieates/paper/other documents in respect of their qualifications. experience, research & publication.
How to apply
Interested candidates with requisite qualifications & experience may apply for the post in the format Annexurc a B available at website The application may be sent to the Chief Administrative Officer, National Institute of Financial Management, Sector-48, Pali Road, Faridabad a (Haryana) by 31St August, 2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 9/19/2014
Reference – Employmnt News paper Dated (6-12 Sep) -page No.27
|All Jobs From NIFM||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016