National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management (NIFTEM) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management (NIFTEM) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. NO. NIFTEM/SOCIETY/40/10. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, B.Sc, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management (NIFTEM).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Engineer & More Vacancies Job on or before 16/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management (NIFTEM)
Vacancy Name : Junior Engineer & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, B.Sc, Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 04 Post
Salary : Rs.9,300-67,000/- p.m
Job Location : Sonepat
Last Date to Apply for this job : 16/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Plot No. 97, Sector-56, Phase – IV, HSIIDC, Industrial Estate, Kundli, Sonepat-131028 (Haryana)
Detail of National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management (NIFTEM) Junior Engineer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF FOOD TECHNOLOGY ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND MANAGEMENT (NIFTEM) has been set up as an apex world class institute of global standards in Food Science & Technology under the aegis of Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MoFPI). The institute has been notified by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India as Deemed to be University under De-Novo Category.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Registrar||1||Essential Qualification & Experience: 1. Master’s Degree with atleast 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale. 2. At least 15 years of experience as Lecturer (Assistant Professor)/Reader (Associate Professor) of which eight years should be in Reader’s (Associate Professor) grade with experience in Educational Administration. OR Comparable experience in Research Establishments and other Institutions of Higher Education OR 15 years of administrative experience out of which eight years as Deputy Registrar or equivalent post. Desirable Skills: Experience in Personnel Management, Human Relations, and Industrial Relations, campus management and other aspects of administration, in a University/large educational/R&D Institution/ State or Central Govt. Organizations/PSUs.||PB-IV Rs.37400- 67000 + Grade Pay Rs. 10000||Up to 55 years|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||1||Essential Qualification: Should posses and Engineering Degree or Diploma in Electrical from a recognized Institute / University. Experience: At least 2 years post qualification experience in similar role or Works Assistant a large commercial enterprise of reputed/ State/ Central Government Organization / PSU engaged in construction activity/ University / Educational Institute.||PB-II Rs.9300- 34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200||60 years|
|Assistant||2||Essential: 1. Graduate with minimum 50% or more marks or Post Graduate with minimum 50% or more marks from a recognized university in any discipline with working knowledge of computers. 2. Minimum 2 years of experience in the Pay Band-I of Rs. 5200-20200 with GP of Rs. 2,800/- in Central or State Universities / Institutions /Government Departments/ PSUs/ Autonomous bodies/Reputed Private organizations on equivalent gross salary to above prescribed Pay Scale [which includes Basic salary (Rs.11360.00) + Dearness Allowance + Travelling Allowance + House Rent Allowance) as per Government Rules]. OR Minimum 4 years of experience in the Pay Band-I of Rs. 5200-20200 with GP of Rs. 2,400/- in Central or State Universities / similar other institutions / Government Department/ PSU/Autonomous bodies/ Reputed Private organization on equivalent gross salary to above prescribed Pay Scale [which includes Basic salary (Rs.9910.00) + Dearness Allowance + Travelling Allowance + House Rent Allowance) as per Government Rules]. Note: 1. Candidates should possess an aptitude for drafting/noting in English and office procedure in a computerized environment. Candidates are expected to handle one or more functions related to Registry office of University/ Admission / Educational Administration / Examinations / General Administration / House Keeping / Establishment / HR / Legal / Purchase / Accounts & Finance/ Project management/Public Relations||PB-II Rs.9300- 34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200||60 years|
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management (NIFTEM) – Junior Engineer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Engineer & More Vacancies Vacancy in National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management (NIFTEM) :
- Relaxation in age to SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Serviceman etc. shall be as per Government of India norms. Necessary certificates must be enclosed with the application form.
- Candidates employed in Government and Semi-Government Organizations, Public Undertakings, University and Educational Institutions should apply through proper channel or produce NOC at the time of interview. In case he/she unable to produce NOC at the time of interview he/she will be allowed to appear in the interview provisionally. In case of his/her selection, he/she will be allowed to join on submission of reliving from their present employer. If candidate anticipates unavoidable delay in his/her applications being forwarded through proper channel, he/she may submit advance copy of application directly to the Registrar, NIFTEM Plot No.97, Sector-56, HSIIDC Industrial Estate, Kundli- 131028, District Sonepat, Haryana
- Invitation to candidate for interview merely indicates that it is felt that he/she with others may be suitable for the post and conveys no assurance whatsoever that he/she will be recommended or selected or his/her conditions specified in the application will be accepted.
- he institute reserves right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for test or interview. Fulfillment of qualifications per-se does not entitle a candidate to be called for test or interview. The institute reserves the right not to fill up the post(s), cancel the Advt. in whole or in part without assigning any reason and its decision in this regard shall be final.
- The Institute reserves the right to screen and shortlist the applications on the basis of marks or experience or both or specialization and call only such candidates as are found Prima facie suitable for being considered by the Selection Committee. Thus, just fulfilling the prescribed eligibility conditions would not entitle one to be called for interview.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding reason for not being called for interview / outcome of interview. The result will also be displayed on Institute website. The Institute may consider candidates whose area of specialization lie outside those stated herein, provided those persons have an outstanding record.
- The candidate is responsible for the correctness of the information provided in the application.
- If it is found at a later date that any information given in the application is incorrect / false the candidature / appointment is liable to be cancelled / terminated.
- Please do not send application on email. Application send on e-mail will not be considered.
- Application after the due date due to any reason will not be considered.
- In case the candidate having experience in the private sector, he/she will be required to provide the details of his salary including other allowance to verify its equivalency with the required Grade Pay. He/she will also submit Income Tax Returns if filed, along with Office Order indicating his total salary, pay slip etc.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/10/2015
National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management (NIFTEM) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. NO. NIFTEM/SOCIETY/40/10.
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017