National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant (Medical) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBBS, MD can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Consultant (Medical). Walk in Interview will be held on 3/7/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW)
Vacancy Name : Consultant (Medical)
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S, MS/MD
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.55,000/- pm.
Job Location : New Delhi
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 3/7/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi-110067
Detail of National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) Consultant (Medical) Recruitment:
National Institute of Health and Family Welfare is an Autonomous / Apex Technical Institute funded by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare for promoting Health and Family Welfare Programmes in the country through Education & Training, Research & Evaluation, specialized services, consultancy and advisory service. This Institute has been appointed by MOHFW, GOI as a Nodal Agency for Coordination of all the Training Activities in the country under the National Rural Health Mission – Reproductive and Child Health Programmes – II. The project is approved till 31.03.2016. The following post need to be filled up.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Consultant (Medical)||2||MBBS with MD (PSM) / MD (Com. Med) / MD (CHA) / MD or MS (Obst. & Gynae.) or DNB (Obst. & Gynae.) or DGO||Rs. 55000/- PM (consolidated)||62 years|
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) – Consultant (Medical) Post:
- Written Test on 3/7/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Consultant (Medical) vacancy in National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW):
- Experience will be counted after acquiring the Essential Educational Qualification.
- Candidates appearing for the interview have to make their own travel and boarding / lodging arrangement. No TA/DA will be paid for the same.
- Duration: Appointment will be initially for a period upto 3 months, extendable further based upon performance subject to project continuation.
- Place of Duty: NIHFW, New Delhi. The work will require extensive traveling to various districts of India.
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply for the above post in prescribed proforma. They may appear for a Walk-in-Interview on the above date and time in the Office of the Director, NIHFW, New Delhi alongwith detailed CV as per proforma enclosed and attested copies of age proof, qualifications and experience certificates and original certificates for verification. Candidates working in Govt./Semi-Govt. organizations must produce NOC of their employer.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 3/7/2015
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi-110067
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016