National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Part time Faculty & Computer Assistant through recruitment notification – National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, MD, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Part time Faculty & Computer Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 06/07/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW)
Vacancy Name : Part time Faculty & Computer Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, MD pathology, Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy :02 Post
Salary : Rs-22,000/-pm
Job Location : New Delhi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 06/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW), Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi, Delhi 110067
Detail Of National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) Part time Faculty & Computer Assistant Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Part time Faculty & Computer Assistant||02 Post||Any Graduate, MD||Rs-22,000/-pm||30-68 years|
- National Institute of Health and Family Welfare is an Autonomous / Apex Technical Institute under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- The Institute conducts the following courses viz. Diploma in Health and Family Welfare Management, Diploma in Hospital Management and Diploma in Health Promotion and Diploma in Applied Epidemiology through Distance Learning.
- In connection with the running of the above courses, one Part time Faculty (for two courses i.e. Diploma in Hospital Management and Diploma in Applied Epidemiology) and One Computer Assistant, as per details given below is required:
|Name of the post||No. of Positions||Essential Qualifications||Desirable||Emoluments|
|Part time Faculty Age limit: 68yrs||01||– MD (CHA) / MD (HospitalAdmn.) / MD (PSM) / MD (Community Medicine)||10 years working post qualification experience as Administrator in Hospital will be given preference.||Rs.2,500/- per day|
|Computer Assistant Age limit: 30 yrs.||01||Graduate with Diploma / certificate course in computers sciences / studies||
Minimum Three years post qualification experience in the relevant field
Responsibilities: Responsible for all day to day activities related to office management.
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) – Part time Faculty & Computer Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 06/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Part time Faculty & Computer Assistant vacancy in National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW):
Date of Walk-in-Interview:
|Post||Registration||Skill Test||Date & Time of interview|
|Part time Faculty||9.30-10.30 a.m.||—||6/7/2015 at 10.30 a.m.|
|Computer Assistant||9.30-10.30 a.m.||6/7/2015 at 11.00 a.m.||6/7/2015 at 2.30 p.m.|
- There will be no registration beyond 10.30 a.m.
- Place of Duty: N.I.H.F.W., New Delhi.
- Working Hours: 9.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
- Initial appointment will be for a period of 06 months extendable further depending on performance. The posts do not carry with it any guarantee of employment in NIHFW
- Interested candidates may appear for a Walk-in-Interview / written test on the above date and time in the Office of the Director, NIHFW, New Delhi along with detailed CV as per proforma enclosed (Proforma).
- Please bring attested copies of certificates relating to date of birth, qualifications and experience alongwith original certificates for verification. Candidates working in Govt./Semi-Govt. organizations must produce NOC of their employer.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 06/07/2015
VENUE :National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW), Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi, Delhi 110067