National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Technician through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Technician. Walk in Interview will be held on 19/6/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW)
Vacancy Name : Senior Technician
Educational Qualification : ITI
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.35,000 – 40,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 19/6/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi-110067
Detail of National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) Senior Technician Recruitment:
National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) is an Autonomous / Apex Technical Institute funded by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare for promoting Health and Family Welfare Programmes in the country through Education & Training, Research & Evaluation, specialized services, consultancy and advisory services. This Institute will undertake a project on “National Cold Chain & Vaccine Management Resource Centre (NCCVMRC)”. For that project, NIHFW proposes to fill the following post on contractual basis. The duration of the appointment will be initially for a period of one year (based on quarterly performance assessment).
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Senior Technician||02||Essential- Two years refrigeration & air conditioning from Govt. approved ITI / ITC with one year apprentice. Experience: Essential – At least 10 years’ post qualification experience in refrigeration and air conditioning sector. Desirable – Preference will be given to candidates with experience in training / skill development of refrigerator mechanics. Candidates with experience in immunization programme at National / States will have an added advantage.||Rs.35,000/- – Rs.40,000/- p.m.||55 years|
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) – Senior Technician Post:
- Written Test on 19/6/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Technician vacancy in National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW):
- Interested candidates may appear for a Walk-in-Interview on above dates and time in the Office of the Director, NIHFW, New Delhi along with detailed CV as per proforma enclosed. Please bring attested copies of age proof, qualifications and an experience certificates and original certificates for verification. Candidates working in Govt /Semi Govt organizations must produce NOC of their employer.
- Candidates have to make their own arrangement for appearing in test / interview and no TA / DA will be paid to them.
- NIHFW reserves the right to either fill up all the posts, or some of the posts or none of them without assigning any reason.
- The candidates reporting after registration time will not be entertained. The application and certificate submitted at the time of registration will not be returned back to candidates.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 19/6/2015
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi-110067
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016