National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultantthrough recruitment notification Consultant -contract basis/SCTIMST/2015. Candidates who have completed MD can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Residents. Walk in Interview will be held on 27/03/2015 at 2.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Residents|
|Total No of Vacancy||1|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||27/03/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Health and Family Welfare, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi-110067.|
Detail of National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) ConsultantRecruitment:
- National Institute of Health and Family Welfare is an Autonomous / Apex Technical Institute under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. The Institute conducts the following Courses viz. Diploma in Health and Family Welfare Management, Diploma in Hospital Management and Diploma in Health Promotion through Distance Learning. In connection with the running of the above Courses, one Consultant, as per details given below is required:
- Name of the Courses:- Diploma in Hospital Management
- Qualifications:- MD (CHA) / MD (Hospital Admn.) Basic knowledge of computer
- Desirable:- Experience in Distance Education – Experience of working in Hospital Admn. will be given preference
- Emoluments:- Rs.50,000/- p.m. consolidated
- The selection committee can recommend relaxation of experience in case of deserving candidates.
- Outstation candidates may make their own arrangement for appearing in test/interview and No TA/DA will be paid for the same.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) – ConsultantPost:
- Written Test on 27/03/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Consultantvacancy in National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW):
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 27/3/2015 at 2.00 p.m. Registration Time: 1.00 p.m. to 2.00 p.m. General: Initial appointment will be for a period of 06 months extendable further depending on performance. The post does not carry with it any guarantee of employment in NIHFW. Interested candidates may appear for a Walk-in-Interview on the above date and time in the Office of the Director, NIHFW, New Delhi along with detailed CV as per proforma enclosed (Proforma). Please bring attested copies of certificates relating to date of birth, qualifications and experience alongwith original certificates for verification. Candidates working in Govt./Semi-Govt. organizations must produce NOC of their employer.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 27/03/2015
National Institute of Health and Family Welfare, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi-110067