National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) invites application for the recruitment of Additional Director with ME / M.Tech/ MS/ MD holders
Company name :National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW)
Posts :Additional Director
Qualification : ME / M.Tech/ MS/ MD
Salary : Rs.1,16,000/- p.m.
No of Post : 01
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply : 28.11.2014.
Details of Post :
National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) is an Autonomous / Apex Technical Institute funded by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare for promoting Health and Family Welfare Programmes in the country through Education & Training, Research & Evaluation, specialized services, consultancy and advisory service. This Institute has been appointed by MOHFW, GOI as a Nodal Agency for Coordination of all the Activities in the country under the Centre of Health Informatics (CHI) for National Health Portal (NHP).
The pilot project of National Health Portal is approved for a period of two years. Under the above project NIHFW invites applications for appointment to the post of ‘Additional Director (Technical/Healthcare)’, on contract basis.
- Essential Qualifications A person of eminence in the field of health informatics having ME / M.Tech. / MS in CSE / IT / ECE / Systems Management or MCA from a recognized University or Institution OR MD (CM / PSM /CHA) or DNB (any discipline related to public health) from a recognized University or Institution
- Essential Experience Five years’ experience of implementing and managing projects in IT / Health Industry or Institutions / Public health sector.
- Desirable Working experience in the government institute / autonomous body / large hospital with design and development of web portal(s) and MBA in relevant streams from a recognized University or Institution
- Job requirement: Responsibilities would involve planning, designing, development and modification of the National Health Portal, to address the healthcare information needs of the country in multiple languages. The job would involve close interaction with the Project Director, CHI of NHP and with all the other team members.
- Age Limit: Upper limit 55 years
- Consolidated salary Rs.1,16,000/- p.m. The actual remuneration will be decided by the Selection Committee, based on the merit of the candidate.The applications should reach NIHFW latest by 28.11.2014. NOTE: The Selection committee can recommend relaxations of age and experience in the case of deserving candidates.
- Duration: Appointment will be initially for a period of one year extendable further subject to project continuation. There will be quarterly review of performance.
- Place of Duty: NIHFW, New Delhi. The work will require extensive traveling to various districts of India.
HOW TO APPLY :
Interested candidates may send applicationto the Dy. Director (Admn.), National Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, NEW DELHI-110067. Candidates working in Central Govt./State Govt./Autonomous Bodies/Universities/PSUs are requested to apply through proper channel along with previous five years up-to-date self-attested ACRs/APARs.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 28.11.2014.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIHFW|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017