National Institute of Health and Family Welfare hEpidemiologist issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of EPIDEMIOLOGIST through recruitment notification – National Institute of Health and Family Welfare Recruitment 2015 . Candidates who have completed MD PATHOLOGY can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Health and Family Welfare.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Epidemiologist . Walk in Interview will be held on 07/05/2015at 10.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||National Institute of Health and Family Welfare|
|Educational Qualification||MD pathology|
|Total No Of Vacancy||01|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Walk in Date To Apply For This Job||07/05/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Health and Family Welfare,Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi – 110 067|
Detail of National Institute of Health and Family Welfare EPIDEMIOLOGIST Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Epidemiologist||01||MD PATHOLOGY||Rs-69,790/-pm||50 years|
- Post: Epidemiologist (one)
- Salary: Rs. 69,790/- P.M.(Consolidated)
- Duration of the Project: 31/3/2017
- Age limit: Below 50 Years
- Essential Qualifications & Experience: (i) MD(CHA/Community Medicine/PSM)/MPH from a recognized university with good skills in data interpretation and report writing using medical / HIV related data.
- Experience : More than 3 years in health field preferably HIV. Evidence of documentation and report preparation
- Desirable: Published paper in peer reviewed journals and Report Writing, with coordination and management of HIV surveillance project in India.
- Place of Duty: NIHFW, New Delhi
- General: The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project related. Initial appointment will be for 3 months extendable further depending on performance. The posts do not carry with it any guarantee of employment in NIHFW. Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with duly filled Performa as Annexure ‘A’ below and attested testimonials with original certificates giving reference of the position applied for. Candidates working in Govt./Semi-Govt. organizations must produce NOC of their employer.
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Health and Family Welfare – EPIDEMIOLOGIST Post:
- Written Test on 07/05/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For EPIDEMIOLOGIST Vacancy In National Institute of Health and Family Welfare:
This autonomous Institute funded by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare is an apex Technical Institute for promoting Health and Family Welfare Programmes in the Country through Education and Training, Research and Evaluation, Consultancy, Advisory and Specialized services. The Institute is proposing to fill the following posts in the project entitled “Annual Sentinel Surveillance for HIV Infection”:
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 07/05/2015
VENUE :National Institute of Health and Family Welfare,Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi – 110 067
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016