National Institute of Hydrology (NIH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – National Institute of Hydrology (NIH) Recruitment 2015 – NO. PROJECT/SERB/DST-2014-NIH(ADMN.). Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Hydrology (NIH).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 13/04/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||National Institute of Hydrology (NIH)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||13/04/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HYDROLOGY ROORKEE|
Detail of National Institute of Hydrology (NIH) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Name of the Project: “Ionic Enrichment Dynamics of Glacial Sediment and melt water of Gangotri Glacier”
- Duration: Two years or till termination or completion of the project whichever is earlier.
- Qualification : Post Graduate (PG) Degree in Basic Sciences (Chemistry, Earth Sciences, Geology, Environmental Sciences) with NET qualification
- Nature of work: To carry out field and laboratory investigation for Gangotri Glacier. Preference will be given to the candidates having experience of working in high altitude area.
- Emoluments per month : Rs.25,000/-+HRA (as admissible)
- Date & time : Dated 13.04.2015 at 10.00 A.M. at NIH
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Hydrology (NIH) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 13/04/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow vacancy in National Institute of Hydrology (NIH):
(1) Maximum Age 35 years as on the date of interview. Higher age can be relaxed in case of candidate having exceptional qualifications and experience by the selection committee. Age relaxation of SC/ST/OBC as per Govt of India rules (2) Candidate may report in N.I.H. in 0.30 hours before Interview time. After starting of Interview, admission in the same will not be allowed (3) The post is purely temporary on co-terminus basis and do not entitle the appointee to any claim implicit or explicit or any NIH post. (4) Candidates can directly attend the walk-in-interview alongwith complete bio-data, passport size photograph and original proof of qualification and experience. They must also bring with them self attested copies of their certificates. (5) No TA and DA will be paid for attending the interview. (6) Bio-data Format: Advt. No., Post applied for, Name of candidate, Father’s name, Date of birth, Age, Nationality, Marital status, Category (SC/ST/OBC/PH/Gen), Address for communication, Telephone No., Details of qualifications (High School onwards giving exam passed, year of passing, Name of Board/ University, Subjects, division with percentage of marks, Working experience and knowledge of software, any other additional information, List of enclosures and Signature of Candidate
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 13/04/2015
VENUE :NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HYDROLOGY ROORKEE
Reference: National Institute of Hydrology (NIH) Recruitment 2014 – NO. PROJECT/SERB/DST-2014-NIH(ADMN.)
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016