National Institute of Hydrology (NIH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Project Officer through recruitment notification – National Institute of Hydrology (NIH) Recruitment 2015 – FILE NO. PROJECT/IAEA-CRP/2012-NIH(ADMN.). Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ M.Tech/ Ph.D/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Hydrology (NIH).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Project Officer. Walk in Interview will be held on 01/06/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Institute of Hydrology (NIH)
Vacancy Name : Senior Project Officer
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech/ M.Phil/Ph.d/ M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :ROORKEE
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 01/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HYDROLOGY (Government of India Society under Ministry of Water Resources) Jalvigyan Bhawan ROORKEE
Detail Of National Institute of Hydrology (NIH) Senior Project Officer Recruitment:
Subject: Advertisement for the Selection of following project staff through Walk-in Interview.
- No of post : 01
- Project Name: “The use of environmental Isotopes to Assess sustainability of intensively exploited aquifer systems in North-Eastern parts of Punjab, India”
- Duration: Eight months or till termination or completion of the project, whichever is earlier
- Qualification: Post Graduate/Graduate degree in Engineering (Civil/Water Resources/Hydrology) OR related field (see nature of work) OR Ph.D./M.Sc. in basic sciences (Earth Science/Environmental Science/Statistics/Hydrological Sciences or related field)
- Experience: For candidates not having PG qualification in Engineering or Ph.D. in Science, 2-years research experience in the relevant field is essential.
- Nature of Work: (i) Hydrological data processing on computer (ii) Preparing the project report (iii) Research publications
- Emoluments per month : Rs.14,000/- p.m.
- Date, time & Place of Interview : 01.06.2015 at 10.00 A.M. at NIH
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Hydrology (NIH) – Senior Project Officer Post:
- Written Test on 01/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Senior Project Officer vacancy in National Institute of Hydrology (NIH):
(1) Maximum 35 years as on the date of interview. Higher age can be relaxed by the selection committee in case of candidate having exceptional qualifications and experience. Age relaxation of SC/ST/OBC as per Govt of India rules (2) Candidate may report in N.I.H., half an hour before Interview time. After starting of Interview, admission in the same will not be allowed (3) the post is purely temporary on coterminus basis and do not entitle the appointee to any claim implicit or explicit on any NIH post. (4) Candidates can directly attend the walk-in-interview alongwith complete bio-data, passport size photograph and original proof of qualification and experience (photocopy of published papers, thesis report etc.). They must also bring with them self attested copies of their certificates. (5) No TA and DA will be paid for attending the interview. (6) Bio-data Format: Advt. No., Post applied for, Name of candidate, Father’s name, Date of birth, Age, Nationality, Marital status, Category (SC/ST/OBC/PH/Gen), Address for communication, Telephone No., Details of qualifications (High School onwards giving exam passed, year of passing, Name of Board/ University, Subjects, division with percentage of marks, Working experience and knowledge of software, any other additional information, List of enclosures and Signature of Candidate with date. Candidates who do not possess the qualification & experience as given in the advertisement need not to come for Walk-in-Interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 01/06/2015
VENUE :NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HYDROLOGY (Government of India Society under Ministry of Water Resources) Jalvigyan Bhawan ROORKEE
Reference: National Institute of Hydrology (NIH) Recruitment 2015 – FILE NO. PROJECT/IAEA-CRP/2012-NIH(ADMN.)
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017