National Institute of Hydrology has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior/Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – National Institute of Hydrology Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Hydrology.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior/Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 24/07/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Hydrology
Vacancy Name : Junior/Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification :B.E/B.Tech /M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 04 Post
Job Location : Roorkee
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 24/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : National Institute of Hydrology, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee, Uttarakhand 247667
Detail Of National Institute of Hydrology Junior/Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Junior/Senior Research Fellow||04 Post||B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc/ M.Tech||Rs-25,000-28,000/-pm||35 years|
Name of the Projects:
- Hydrogeological studies of Gadarwara STPP (Madhya Pradesh)
- Hydrogeological studies of Khargaon STPP(Madhya Pradesh)
- Hydrogeological studies of Katwa STPP (West Bengal)
- Hydrogeological study of Darlipali STPP (Orissa)
Senior Research Fellow (SRF)-2 Post:
- Designation & Qualification :B.E./B.Tech. (Civil/Water Resources/Hydrology) or M.Sc./M.Tech. (Earth Science/Environmental Science/Geology/Hydrological sciences) with GATE/NET qualified
- Experience: Two years experience in relevant field. For candidates not having PG qualification in Engineering or Ph.D. in Science, 2- years research experience in the relevant field is essential.
- (No. of posts may increase or decrease at any time)
- Emoluments per month:Rs.28,000/-+HRA (as admissible)
Junior Research Fellow (SRF)-2 Post:
- Designation & Qualification:B.E./B.Tech. (Civil/Water Resources/Hydrology) or M.Sc./M.Tech. (Earth Science/Environmental Science/Geology/Hydrological sciences) with GATE/NET qualified
- Desirable: Experience in related field. (No. of posts may increase or decrease at any time)
- Note: In case a candidate is not qualified GATE/NET then the emolument per month will Rs.14,000/-+HRA for Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and Rs. 12,000/-+HRA for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) may be considered.
- Emoluments per month:Rs.25,000/-+HRA (as admissible)
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Hydrology – Junior/Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 24/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior/Senior Research Fellow vacancy in National Institute of Hydrology:
- Walkin Dated 24.07.2015 at 10.00 A.M. at NIH
- Maximum Age 35 years as on the date of interview. Higher age can be relaxed in case of candidate having exceptional qualifications and experience by the selection committee. Age relaxation of SC/ST/OBC as per Govt of India rules
- Candidate may report in N.I.H. in half hours before Interview time. After starting of Interview, admission in the same will not be allowed
- The post is purely temporary on co-terminus basis and do not entitle the appointee to any claim implicit or explicit or any NIH post.
- Candidates can directly attend the walk-in-interview alongwith complete bio-data, passport size photograph and original proof of qualification and experience. They must also bring with them self attested copies of their certificates.
- No TA and DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Bio-data Format: Advt. No., Post applied for, Name of candidate, Father’s name, Date of birth, Age, Nationality, Marital status, Category (SC/ST/OBC/PH/Gen), Address for communication, Telephone No., Details of qualifications (High School onwards giving exam passed, year of passing, Name of Board/ University, Subjects, division with percentage of marks, Working experience and knowledge of software, any other additional information, List of enclosures and Signature of Candidate.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 24/07/2015
VENUE :National Institute of Hydrology, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee, Uttarakhand 247667
Top Company Openings:
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017