National Institute of Hydrology conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Resource Person for B. Tech, MBA,Master’s Degree holders on August 25, 2014
Company name : National Institute of Hydrology
Posts : Resource Person
Qualification : B. Tech, MBA,Master’s Degree
Salary : Rs. 20,000-40,000/- p.m
No of Openings : 1
Location : Patna
Walk in Interview :25/8/2014
Details of Post :
Centre for Flood Management Studies, National Institute of Hydrology (NIH), Patna, invites applications from persons with qualification and experience to act as Resource Person (Junior) (1-Post only) to the NIH, Patna on contract basis in the subject/ areas/disciplines of GIS/ Geomatics/ IT profession.
Fee and Local Conveyance: The maximum amount of monthly consolidated fee and Local Conveyance payable to Consultant shall be as under:
Resource Person (Jr.) Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- depending upon educational qualification and experience. Plus Rs. 1,500/- p.m. as local conveyance.
The amount of fee in the case of retired Government official’s appointment as Resource Person shall be fixed at the last salary drawn less basic pension/pension equivalent of employer’s contribution to CPF.
Required Qualification for Resource Person (Junior)
- Professionals having Master’s Degree in relevant subject or technical qualifications like B. Tech, MBA or equivalent in relevant field/subject. Persons with higher/additional qualifications, research experience, published papers and post qualification experience in the relevant field would be preferred.
- Retired Government employees with (i) Grade pay of Rs. 6600 and above & (ii) at least 7 years experience in the required domain field would also be eligible for this position.
- Professionals / Retired employees from Govt. / autonomous organizations with requisite qualifications and experience as prescribed would be eligible for being engaged as Resource Person. However the engagement as resource Person shall not be considered as a case of reemployment.
- Resource Person would be engaged for a fixed period for providing high quality services to the Institute or for attending to specific and time-bound jobs. In case of retired persons, the maximum age limit upto which a person can be engaged on contract basis shall be 65 years.
- The appointment of Resource Person would be on Full-time basis and they would not be permitted to take up any other assignment during the period of Consultancy with the NIH.
- The appointment of Resource Person is of a temporary nature and the appointment can be cancelled at any time by the Institute without assigning any reason.
- The initial term of appointment and subsequent extension (s) if any, shall be decided on case to case basis depending upon the specific job and the time frame for its completion.
- The Resource Person shall not be entitled to any allowance such as Dearness Allowance, Residential Telephone, Transport Facility, Residential Accommodation, Personal Staff, CGHS/Medical Reimbursement etc. However, they will be entitled for local conveyance as per the rates prescribed above.
- The Resource Person may be provided with the transit accommodation as per prevailing rules of the Institute. The applicable license fee shall be charged and the Resource Person shall vacate the accommodation on the termination or expiry of the tenure, whichever is earlier.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for joining the appointment on contractual basis. Resource Person shall be allowed TA/DA for their travel inside the country in connection with the official work.
- The selection of candidates will be made through an interview from the shortlisted applications received in response to the advertisement. The shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview. The candidates must bring original certificates for verification at the time of interview. The interview schedule will be posted on NIH website (ww.nih.ernet.in), and the shortlisted candidates will also be informed by email/telephone, No. TA/DA will be paid to the candidate for attending the interview. Interested persons possessing the above mentioned eligibility are requested to submit their bio-data to the undersigned. No TA will be paid for appearing in the interview. Director, NIH reserves the right not to fill-up these positions, if he so decides.
How to apply: The application must be submitted in the prescribed application for. Application Form duly filled in (Neatly typed/ hand written) and complete in all respects, accompanied by attested Photograph and attested copies of the marksheets/certificates/testimonials etc. in support of date of birth/age, qualifications, and experience as mentioned in the application should be submitted to Head, Centre for Flood management Studies, National Institute of Hydrology, WALMI Complex, Phulwarisharif, Patna -801505 by mentioning the Advt. No and “Application for Resource Person (Junior)” on the envelope so as to reach CFMS, NIH, Patna within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement on the NIH web site (www.nih.ernet.in).
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Interview :25/8/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From National Institute of Hydrology|
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017