National Institute of Immunohaematology (NIIH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Immunohaematology (NIIH).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 24/04/2015 at 9.00 AM – 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||National Institute of Immunohaematology (NIIH)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||24/04/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF IMMUNOHAEMATOLOGY (INDIAN COUNCIL OF MEDICAL RESEARCH) 13 TH FLOOR, NEW MULTISTORYED BUILDING, K.E.M. HOSPITAL PAREL, MUMBAI – 400 012.|
Detail of National Institute of Immunohaematology (NIIH) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
A Walk-In-Interview is proposed to be conducted on 24th April, 2015 at 9.00 AM – 10.00 A.M. to fill up the following post on Temporary basis at this Institute for one year. The verification will be only from 9.00 A.M. to 10.00 A.M. and the Interview will follow at 11.00 A.M. Candidates who fulfil the requisite qualification and wish to appear for the Walk-in-Interview can download the format given in the website. Duly filled in application along with the copies of certificates should be submitted at the time of interview. The Candidates are also required to bring their original certificates for verification.
- SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOW: (NIIH, for one year)
- ESSENTIAL: M.Sc. in Life Science / Microbiology / Genetics / Molecular Biotechnology / Biochemistry With 2 years research experience, preferably from a reputed Government Research Institute / University.
- DESIRABLE: Experience in molecular biology.
- AGE: The upper age limit is 28 years as on 1st April 2015.
- STIPEND: Rs. 28,000 + 30% HRA.
- Age relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates with the instructions issued by the DOPT from time to time in this regard. Age may be relaxed for experienced candidates.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Immunohaematology (NIIH) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 24/04/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow vacancy in National Institute of Immunohaematology (NIIH):
The appointment will be purely on Temporary basis for a short-term duration and no other regular service benefits will be admissible. The candidates will not have any rights to claim for regular employment in this Institute. The Director in charge has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 24/04/2015
VENUE : NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF IMMUNOHAEMATOLOGY (INDIAN COUNCIL OF MEDICAL RESEARCH) 13 TH FLOOR, NEW MULTISTORYED BUILDING, K.E.M. HOSPITAL PAREL, MUMBAI – 400 012.
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016