National Institute Of Immunology Delhi has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification – National Institute Of Immunology Delhi Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Ph.Dcan apply for the new recruitment notification from All India Institute Of Medical Sciences(MHA)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Research Associate on or before 01/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute Of Immunology Delhi|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||01/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi|
Detail of National Institute Of Immunology Research Associate Recruitment:
- Name of the project & Duration of the Project:“Investigating the role of gelsolin as a common cellular player for modulating amyloid load and neurodegenration” funded by DBT
- Post details and No of Posts:Research Associate (One Position only)
- Name of the Project Investigator and Email ID:Dr. Sarika Gupta Staff Scientist-IV email@example.com
Ph.D in Life Sciences/Biological Sciences/Biochemistry/Biotechnology. (Those candidates who have submitted their thesis can also apply). Emoluments: The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments as per Institute Rules, depending upon qualifications & experience Research Associate: Rs. 22,000/- per month plus 30% HRA to Rs. 24,000/- per month plus 30% HRA (As applicable) Job description & Desired Knowledge: Experience in Molecular Biology, Cell Culture & animal handling will be preferred. GENERAL TERMS AND
1. The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
2. No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
3. Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
5. Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise.
Selection Procedure for National Institute Of Immunology Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Research Associate Vacancy in National Institute Of Immunology:
Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC / ST and PH candidates are exempted subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/05/2015