National Institute of Immunology (NII) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Bioinformatician through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Sc, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Immunology (NII).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Bioinformatician. Walk in Interview will be held on 18/09/2015 between 10.30 AM to 11.00 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Institute of Immunology (NII)
Vacancy Name : Bioinformatician
Educational Qualification : B.Sc, M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Delhi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 18/09/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : National Institute of Immunology (NII), Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, Delhi 110067
Detail Of National Institute of Immunology (NII) Bioinformatician Recruitment:
- NAME OF THE POST : Bioinformatician (Part time 3 days in a week) (One Position only)
- DURATION : One Year
- NAME OF THE PROJECT : Next generation sequencing facility
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS : At least a Masters degree in Bioinformatics and Bachelors degree in any stream of life sciences
- REQUIREMENTS : Around 5 years of experience and proven track record in next generation sequence data analysis (supported by publications in peer-reviewed journals), ability to analyze transcriptomics, Chip-seq, and small RNA –seq data. : Should have the ability to analyze raw primary data generated by Illumina next generation sequencing platforms and create / troubleshoot custom analysis Pipelines. Should have ability to handle all downstream secondary and tertiary data analysis using commercially available as well as open source softwares (transcriptomics, ChIP-seq, small RNA-seq) Apart from these, the applicant should have knowledge of the following: Programming: Perl and Python. Operating system: Linux and Windows. NGS Analysis tools: Maq, BWA, Bowtie, SAM tools, BEDTools, MACS, Galaxy, FastQC, Bismark, MEDIPS, Tophat, Cufflinks, AvadisNGS, CLC Genomics Workbench, Galaxy, BaseSpace, Trinity Statistics: Microsoft Excel and R. Database: MySQL Genome Browser: UCSC, Ensemble, IGV, IGB Motif Analysis Tools: MEME Suite, Transfac and RSAT Functional Annotation Tools: DAVID, GeneCodis, Gene Cards Networking Tools: Cytoscape
- EMOLUMENTS : The incumbent will be paid a fee of Rs. 2000/- per sitting/ per day.
- SCIENTIST NAME : Dr. Arnab Mukhopadhyay, Staff Scientific V Next generation sequencing facility
- SCIENTIST’S E-MAIL ID : [email protected]
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Immunology (NII) – Bioinformatician Post:
- Written Test on 18/09/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Bioinformatician vacancy in National Institute of Immunology (NII):
- WALK IN INTERVIEW ON : 18th September, 2015 REGISTRATION OF CANDIDATES: 10.30 AM to 11.00 AM
- CANDIDATE MAY FILL UP APPLICATION IN THE PRECRIBED FORMAT ALONG WITH NECESSARY DOCUMENTS FOR VERIFICATION.
- APPLICATIONS CONTAINING INCOMPLETE INFORMATION SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- DATE OF PASSING THE EXAMINATIONS MUST BE INDICATED CLEARLY.
- ONLY REGISTERED CANDIDATES WILL BE INTERVIEWED.
- NO TA/DA WILL BE PAID FOR ATTENDING THE INTERVIEW
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 18/09/2015
VENUE : National Institute of Immunology (NII), Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, Delhi 110067