National Institute of Immunology (NII) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Emeritus Scientist through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Immunology (NII)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Emeritus Scientist on or before 15/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Immunology (NII)
Vacancy Name : Emeritus Scientist
Educational Qualification : M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Director, National Institute of Immunology, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi ‐110067
Detail Of National Institute of Immunology (NII) Emeritus Scientist Recruitment:
The National Institute of Immunology invites applications from superannuated outstanding scientist/s who have significant pre‐retirement accomplishments in the broad areas of Immunity and infection, Reproduction, Development and Cell Biology, Genetics, Cell Signalling and Cancer Biology, Chemical Biology, Biochemistry and Structural Biology, to fortify Institute’s capabilities. The tenure shall be 3 years from the date of acceptance which can further be extended for one more year in deserving cases.
- Eligibility: (i) Should have superannuated from the post of Scientist in Grade pay of Rs 10,000/‐ or above; (ii) Outstanding track records during the last 5 years as evidenced by publications in reputed journals, technology transferred to industry, consultancies offered to external bodies etc; (iii) Recognition of scientific contributions by at least two Scientific Academies or election to prestigious professional societies/forums or recipient of prestigious awards or track record of involvement in scientific advisory bodies; (iv) Proven leadership quality; (v) At least 25 to 30 years of research experience;
- No. of Emeritus Scientist/s: The number of Emeritus Scientist/s to be engaged shall depend on the relevance of the research area/s having significant benefits to be reflected in tangible ways, to the Institute:
- Benefits: The Emeritus Scientist/s would be encouraged to raise his/her salary or honorarium by way of external fellowships that can be supplemented by modest honorarium, if necessary, and shall depend on the merit of individual cases and subject to recommendations by the Expert Selection Committee. Other benefits shall be applicable as per rules.
- Duties and responsibilities of Emeritus Scientists: (a) To continue ongoing research in the area of his/her expertise; (b) Contribute towards the Institute’s academic activities by way of teaching and other relevant assignments; (c) Any other work assigned by the Director.
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Immunology (NII) – Emeritus Scientist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/05/2015
- The quality of publications, innovative quality of research, the honours and awards received, recognition of scientific contributions, technology transferred to industry, consultancies offered to external bodies etc., and other relevant factors including those during the last 5 years prior to his/her retirement, will be the important criteria for selection under the scheme.
How To Apply For Emeritus Scientist Vacancy in National Institute of Immunology (NII):
Eligible & interested scientists may submit their applications, with their curriculum vitae containing details of qualifications, positions held, professional experience/distinctions, list of notable publications, proposed research plan (2 pages) and names & contact information of three potential referees, latest by 15.05.2015 to the Director, National Institute of Immunology, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi ‐110067, India or e‐mail it to [email protected]
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/05/2015
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017