National Institute of Immunology (NII) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Finance & Accounts Officer through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed CA, ICWA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Immunology (NII).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Finance & Accounts Officer Job on or before 09/11/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Immunology (NII)
Vacancy Name : Finance & Accounts Officer
Educational Qualification : CA, ICWA
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 09/11/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Senior Manager, National Institute of Immunology, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi – 110067
Detail of National Institute of Immunology (NII) Finance & Accounts Officer Recruitment:
National Institute of Immunology is an autonomous scientific research institute under the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of India. The Institute desires to fill up a temporary vacancy of Finance & Accounts Officer in PB-3 pay scale of Rs. 15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/-, by transfer on deputation from amongst suitable officers of the Accounts Cadre in Central Govt. (including office of C&AG of India and CGA)/PSUs/Autonomous Organizations.
- Qualifications and Experience – The candidates not exceeding age of 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications, holding post analogous to the post applied for or have worked in the lower post in PB-3 pay scale of Rs. 15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-, for at least five years in Accounts Department and possessing SAS/CA/ICWA qualifications or equivalent with experience in Cash, Accounts/Budget work are eligible to apply.
- Job description –Supervision of Accounts work, preparation Balance Sheet, construction accounts/checking of contractors bills, Annual Budget, dealing with Finance Committee/Governing Body decisions on financial matters etc.
- General Terms and Conditions – The initial period of deputation shall be three years, which can be extended for a further period of two years or curtailed with the approval of the Competent Authority. The other terms and conditions shall be as per deputation rules of the Institute/Government of India.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Immunology (NII) – Finance & Accounts Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09/11/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Finance & Accounts Officer Vacancy in National Institute of Immunology (NII) :
Eligible and willing officers may submit their applications through proper channel, to the Senior Manager, National Institute of Immunology, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi – 110067, on a plain paper in the prescribed format along with attested copies of certificates of academic, professional qualifications, present position and past experience, a recent photograph, latest by 09.11.2015. Following documents should also be forwarded alongwith the application through proper channel: (i) NOC from the parent employer. In case the application has not been forwarded by proper channel, candidate has to submit `NOC’ at the time of interview; (ii) CR Dossier/Attested copies of the ACR/APAR of the applicant for the last five years. (iii) Vigilance clearance, integrity certificate and details of penalties imposed, if any, during the last 10 years on the officer. This should be duly signed by the authorized officer. Note : Those who have applied earlier need not apply again.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09/11/2015