National Institute of Immunology (NII) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc,M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Immunology (NII).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow . Walk in Interview will be held on 21/08/2015 between 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Institute of Immunology (NII)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Delhi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 21/08/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : NII, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, Delhi 110067
Detail Of National Institute of Immunology (NII) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- NAME OF THE POST : Junior Research Fellow (Project) (One Position only)
- DURATION : 6 Months (for Six Months only)
- NAME OF THE PROJECT : IFCPAR funded Research project entitled “Deciphering the role of Mycobacterium tuberculosis Serine/ Theronine protein phosphatase PstP”
- EDUCATIONAL : M.Sc in Biochemistry/Biotechnology or related
- QUALIFICATION fields from a reputed University with NET Qualification or M.Tech from a reputed University.
- JOB DESCRIPTION : Research work in Molecular and Cellular Biology. Would involve work with pathogenic Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
- EMOLUMENTS : Rs. 25,000/- per month plus 30% HRA (As per DST OM dated 21.10.2014)
- SCIENTIST NAME : Dr. Vinay K. Nandicoori, SS-VI SCIENTIST’S EMAIL ID : [email protected] IN INTERVIEW ON : 21st August, 2015 REGISTRATION OF CANDIDATES: 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Immunology (NII) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 21/08/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in National Institute of Immunology (NII):
CANDIDATE MAY FILL UP APPLICATION IN THE PRECRIBED FORMAT ALONG WITH NECESSARY DOCUMENTS FOR VERIFICATION. APPLICATIONS CONTAINING INCOMPLETE INFORMATION SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED. DATE OF PASSING THE EXAMINATIONS MUST BE INDICATED CLEARLY. ONLY REGISTERED CANDIDATES WILL BE INTERVIEWED. NO TA/DA WILL BE PAID FOR ATTENDING THE INTERVIEW.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 21/08/2015
VENUE : NII, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, Delhi 110067