National Institute of Immunology (NII) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lab Technician through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th/ 12th/ Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Immunology (NII)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Lab Technician Job on or before 24.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Immunology (NII)|
|Vacancy Name||Lab Technician|
|Educational Qualification||10TH/ 12TH/ Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.5,200-20,200/- per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||24.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF IMMUNOLOGY ARUNA ASAF ALI MARG NEW DELHI-110067|
Detail of National Institute of Immunology (NII) Lab Technician Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the position of Lab Technician (Project) for the following time-bound sponsored project as per the details given below:
- No of post : 01
- Qualifications: Matriculation in Science with three years experience in R&D laboratories or Diploma in Medical Lab Technology course.
- Emoluments: The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments as per Institute Rules, depending upon qualifications & experience
- Pay scale: In the Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/-)
- Job description & Experience: Candidate should have experience of handling and collection of tissue specimens and blood samples from hospital.
General Terms & Conditions:
- The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
- No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
- Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
- Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Immunology (NII)- Lab Technician Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24.03.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Lab Technician Vacancy in National Institute of Immunology (NII):
Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC / ST and PH candidates are exempted subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview. LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 24th March, 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24.03.2015
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016