National Institute of Immunology (NII) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification – National Institute of Immunology (NII) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Immunology (NII).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Research Associate on or before 15/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Immunology (NII)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-22,000-24,000/-pm
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Institute of Immunology (NII), Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, Delhi 110067
Detail Of National Institute of Immunology (NII) Research Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the position of Research Associate (RA) for the following time-bound sponsored project as per the details given below:
|Name of the project & Duration of the Project||Post details and No of Posts||Name of the Project Investigator and Email ID|
|“Mechanism of siRNA suppression mediated by HIV-1, Tat, Rev, Sars7a viral genes and their possible role in virus replication” funded by DBT||Research Associate (One Position only)||Dr. Akhil C. Banerjea Staff Scientist –VII [email protected]|
- Educational Qualifications: Ph.D in Life Sciences with some exposure in virology
- Emoluments: The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments as per Institute Rules, depending upon qualifications & experience
- Rs. 22,000/- to Rs. 24,000/- per month plus 30% HRA
- Job description & Desired Knowledge: Involves cloning, expression of viral genes and mammalian cell culture experience. Exposure to Molecular Biology Techniques.
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Immunology (NII) – Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Research Associate Vacancy in National Institute of Immunology (NII):
- Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers.
- Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC / ST and PH candidates are exempted subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
- LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 15th July, 2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/07/2015