National Institute of Immunology (NII) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Immunology (NII)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Senior Research Fellow on or before 03/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Immunology (NII)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.18,000/-pm
Job Location : DELHI
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 03/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF IMMUNOLOGY ARUNA ASAF ALI MARG NEW DELHI-110067
Detail Of National Institute of Immunology (NII) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the position of Senior Research Fellow (Project) for the following time-bound sponsored project as per the details given below:
- Name of the project & Duration of the Project : “Endothelial function and markers of valve damage in acute rheumatic fever Area: CVD” funded by ICMR
- Post details and No of Posts : Senior Research Fellow (P) (One Position Only)
- Name of the Project Investigator and Email ID : Dr. P. K. Upadhyay Staff Scientist-VI firstname.lastname@example.org
- Educational Qualifications: M.Sc in Life Sciences plus minimum two years of research experience for analysing cellular components of the blood by flowcytometry and cell culture
- Emoluments: The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments as per Institute Rules, depending upon qualifications & experience Rs. 18,000/- per month plus 30% HRA
- Job description & Desired Knowledge: Analysis of cellular components of the blood by flowcytometry and cell culture
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Immunology (NII) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 03/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in National Institute of Immunology (NII):
- Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC / ST and PH candidates are exempted subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview. LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 03rd June, 2015
- The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time. No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
- Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e.SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
- Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 03/06/2015
Other Top Company Openings:
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar|
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Odisha Public Service Commission|
|South Eastern Railway|
|Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant|
|SBI Life Insurance|
|Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank|