National Institute of Immunology (NII) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Staff Scientist-VIII / Deputy Director through recruitment notification – National Institute of Immunology (NII) Recruitment 2015 – Candidates who have completed Ph.d / MD can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Immunology (NII)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Staff Scientist-VIII / Deputy Director on or before 26.10.2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Immunology (NII)
Vacancy Name :Staff Scientist-VIII / Deputy Director
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d / MS/MD
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs – 67,000 – 79,000/-
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 26.10.2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Institute of Immunology (NII), ,New Delhi
Detail Of National Institute of Immunology (NII) Staff Scientist-VIII / Deputy Director Recruitment:
The National Institute of Immunology is an autonomous institution supported by the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India. The Institute is committed to advance research addressing the basic mechanisms involved in body’s defenses, host-pathogen interactions and related areas. The Institute follows a two-pronged strategy of linking excellence in rigorous fundamental research with pragmatic pursuit of emerging application possibilities in entrepreneurial partnerships. The current research interests at the Institute coalesce into four broad areas: Gene Regulation, Immunity & Infection, Molecular Design, and Reproduction & Development. The Institute is seeking applications from eligible candidates for filling one vacancy of Staff Scientist-VIII / Deputy Director in the HAG scale of Rs 67000 (Annual increment @ 3%) – 79000/- with usual allowances as per the Government of India rules, to be selected on a competitive basis.
- Essential – (a) Ph.D / MD or equivalent in any branch of modern biology / medical sciences;
- outstanding academic and scientific credentials as reflected from the publications in high quality journals;
- proven leadership abilities with multi-disciplinary approach to modern biology addressing immunological problems; (d) 15 years of minimum research experience as Principal Investigator in any National Institution/R&D Laboratory / University.
- Desirable – (a) experience of managing academic programmes at Ph.D. level; (b) administrative skills appropriate for scientific organization; (c) experience of interaction with National/ International institutions/ Organizations involved in promotion of scientific research (d) recognition of scientific contributions by at least two Scientific Academies or election to prestigious professional societies /forums. Besides the scientific and academic activities, the incumbent appointed against this post has to assist the Director in a wide range of activities of the Institute. The age limit is below 55 years which is relaxable in respect of candidates belonging to reserved categories in accordance with GoI orders.
- There would be no upper age limit in respect of scientists already working on regular basis in NII. Besides this, the age limit, qualifications and other requirements in case of candidates otherwise qualified may be relaxed by the Competent Authority. The appointment will be on contract basis initially for a period of five years or till attaining the age of superannuation, whichever is earlier. At the end of four years of service the candidate’s performance will be assessed by an Assessment Committee for regular appointment on completion of five years contract service or otherwise.
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Immunology (NII) – Staff Scientist-VIII / Deputy Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26.10.2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Staff Scientist-VIII / Deputy Director Vacancy in National Institute of Immunology (NII):
The applications /nominations along with detailed curriculum vitae indicating the date of birth, address for correspondence including telephone, fax and e-mail address, details of qualifications, professional and research experience/distinctions, list of publications, positions held including present position and scale of pay with total
emoluments, and names and contact information of three potential referees, may be sent to the Director, along with attested copies of certificates of qualifications e-mail it to email@example.com latest by 26.10.2015. Candidates working in Govt./QuasiGovt. Organization/ Public sector Undertaking should route their applications through proper channel or produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of interview. Information can also be obtained from NII URL: www.nii.res.in.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 26.10.2015