National Institute of Immunology (NII) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow , Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – National Institute of Immunology (NII) Recruitment 2015 – Candidates who have completed M.Sc/M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Immunology (NII)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow , Senior Research Fellow on or before 06/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Immunology (NII)
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow , Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc/M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs. 16,000 – 18,000/-
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 06/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Institute of Immunology (NII), New Delhi – 110 067
Detail Of National Institute of Immunology (NII) Junior Research Fellow , Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the positions of Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow for the following time-bound sponsored project as per the details given below:
|S. No||Name of the project & Duration||Post details and No. of Posts||Name of Project Investigator & E-mail ID||Qualifications:|
|1.||“Cancer Research Program” (CRP) funded by DBT Tenable till – 21.03.2017||Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow (Project) (Two Positions Only)||Dr. Anil K. Suri Staff Scientist – VII [email protected]||1. Junior Research Fellow: M.Sc or equivalent degree in the Biological Sciences 2. Senior Research Fellow: M.Sc/M.Tech in Life science with 2 years of research experience.|
- Emoluments: The selected candidates may be placed in any of the below categories depending upon qualification & experience.
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 16,000/- consolidated p.m. + 30% HRA if qualified NET/GATE/Leading to Ph.D otherwise Rs. 12,000/- consolidated p.m. + 30% HRA.
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs. 18,000/- consolidated p.m. + 30% HRA if qualified NET/GATE/Leading to Ph.D otherwise Rs. 14,000/- consolidated p.m. + 30% HRA. Job description & Desired Knowledge:
- Junior Research Fellow: Candidates should have knowledge of Molecular Biology techniques, Recombinant protein technology, cell culture, RT-PCR and Cancer Immunology
- Senior Research Fellow: Candidates should have experience in Cancer Cell line culture, immunohistochemistry, Real Time PCR, Western Blotting and animal handling.
General Terms &Conditions:
- The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
- No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
- Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
- Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete curriculum Vitae along with the names of three refer
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Immunology (NII) – Junior Research Fellow , Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow , Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in National Institute of Immunology (NII):
- Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required
to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
- LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 06th October, 2015
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/10/2015
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016