National Institute of Immunology (NII) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – National Institute of Immunology (NII) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Immunology (NII).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow on or before 18/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Immunology (NII)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc/M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs-16,000-18,000/-pm
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 18/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Institute of Immunology (NII), Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, Delhi 110067
Detail Of National Institute of Immunology (NII) Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Applications are invited for the positions of Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow for the following time-bound sponsored project as per the details given below
- Name of the project & Duration :Cancer Research Program” (CRP) funded by DBT Tenable till – 21.03.2017
- Post details and No. of Posts :Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow (Project) (Two Positions Only)
- Name of Project Investigator & E-mail ID:Dr. Anil K. Suri Staff Scientist – VII email@example.com
- Junior Research Fellow: M.Sc or equivalent degree in the Biological Sciences
- Senior Research Fellow: M.Sc/M.Tech in Life science with 2 years of research experience.
- The selected candidates may be placed in any of the below categories depending upon qualification & experience.
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 16,000/- consolidated p.m. + 30% HRA if qualified NET/GATE/Leading to Ph.D otherwise Rs. 12,000/- consolidated p.m. + 30% HRA.
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs. 18,000/- consolidated p.m. + 30% HRA if qualified NET/GATE/Leading to Ph.D otherwise Rs. 14,000/- consolidated p.m. + 30% HRA.
Job description & Desired Knowledge:
- Junior Research Fellow: Candidates should have knowledge of Molecular Biology techniques, Recombinant protein technology, cell culture, RT-PCR and Cancer Immunology
- Senior Research Fellow: Candidates should have experience in Cancer Cell line culture, Immunohistochemistry, Real Time PCR, Western Blotting and animal handling.
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Immunology (NII) – Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in National Institute of Immunology (NII):
- The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
- No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
- Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
- Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise.
- Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers.
- Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
- LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 18th July, 2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/07/2015
Top Company Openings:
|Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Staff Selection Commission|
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Ministry of Railways|
|Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar|
|Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Border Security Force|
|United India Insurance Company Limited|
|Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation|
|Karnataka State Police|
|Union Public Service Commission|
|Life Insurance Corporation of India|