National Institute of Immunology (NII) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Immunology (NII).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow Job on or before 22/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Immunology (NII)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d, M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.22,000-24,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 22/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF IMMUNOLOGY ARUNA ASAF ALI MARG NEW DELHI-110067
Detail of National Institute of Immunology (NII) Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the position (s) of Research Associate & Senior Research Fellow (Project) for the following time-bound sponsored project as per the details given below:
|S. No||Name of the project & Duration of the Project||Post details and No of Posts||Name of the Project Investigator and Email ID|
|1||“The role of HECT family ubiquitin ligases and associated proteins in the stress-regulation of DNA replication” funded by DBT Tenable till – 15.01.2018||Associate (One Position only) & Senior Research Fellow (Project) (One Position only)||Dr. Sandeep Saxena Staff Scientist-V firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Educational Qualifications: a) Research Associate: Ph.D in Life Sciences or Thesis Submitted b) Senior Research Fellow (Project): M.Sc with 02 years of research experience in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Biochemistry of any other related field.
- Emoluments: The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments as per Institute Rules, depending upon qualifications & experience a) Research Associate: Rs. 22,000/- per month plus 30% HRA to Rs. 24,000/- per month plus 30% HRA (As applicable) b) Senior Research Fellow (Project): Rs. 14,000/- per month plus 30% HRA
- Job description & Desired Knowledge: a) Research Associate: Candidates should have experience in Molecular Biology Techniques. b) Senior Research Fellow (Project): Candidates should have experience in cell culture, protein purification and bioinformatics
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Immunology (NII) – Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:-
- The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
- No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
- Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
- Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise.
How to apply for Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in National Institute of Immunology (NII) :
Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC / ST and PH candidates are exempted subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview. LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 22nd May, 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/5/2015