National Institute of Immunology (NII) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification – National Institute of Immunology (NII) Recruitment 2015 – NO. SR/S9/Z-09/2012. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Immunology (NII)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Research Associate Job on or before 02nd January, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Immunology (NII)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 36,000/- per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||02nd January, 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF IMMUNOLOGY ARUNA ASAF ALI MARG NEW DELHI-110067|
Detail of National Institute of Immunology (NII)Research Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the position of Research Associate for the following time-bound sponsored project as per the details given below:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Research Associate||01||Ph.D or Thesis submitted||The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments as per Institute Rules, depending upon qualifications & experience Rs. 36,000/- per month consolidated plus 30% HRA (As per DST OM No. SR/S9/Z- 09/2012 dated 21st October, 2014|
Job description & Desired Knowledge:
- Knowledge about generation and maintenance of transgenic animals.
- Basic Molecular Biology alongwith construct designing and gene cloning.
- Acquaintance with handling of rat and mouse colony.
General Terms & Conditions:
- The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
- No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
- Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
- Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Immunology (NII)- Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02nd January, 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Associate Vacancy in National Institute of Immunology (NII):
Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC / ST and PH candidates are exempted subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02nd January, 2015
National Institute of Immunology (NII)Recruitment 2014 – NO. SR/S9/Z-09/2012.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NII|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016