National Institute of Immunology (NII) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow/ Attendant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ Matric (10th/ 12th) can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Immunology (NII)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Senior Research Fellow Job on or before 29.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Immunology (NII)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow/ Attendant|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ Matric (10TH/ 12TH)|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000/- per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||29.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF IMMUNOLOGY ARUNA ASAF ALI MARG NEW DELHI-110067|
Detail of National Institute of Immunology (NII) Senior Research Fellow/ Attendant Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the position of Senior Research Fellow for the following time-bound sponsored project as per the details given below:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Senior Research Fellow (Project)||01 Post||M.Sc with 2 years of research experience in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Biochemistry of any other related field. Attendant: Matric/Non-Matric with related work experience.||Rs. 18,000/- per month plus 30% HRA|
General Terms & Conditions:
- The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
- No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
- Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
- Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Immunology (NII)- Senior Research Fellow/ Attendant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Senior Research Fellow/ Attendant Vacancy in National Institute of Immunology (NII):
Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC / ST and PH candidates are exempted subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview. LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 29th January, 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NII|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017