National Institute Of Immunology (NII) is hiring for M.Sc in Biochemistry/Biophysics or related areas for Senior Research Fellow role
Company name : National Institute Of Immunology (NII)
Posts : Senior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc in Biochemistry/Biophysics
Salary : Rs. 18,000/- per month consolidated + 30% HRA if NET/GATE qualified otherwise Rs. 14,000/- per month consolidated + 30% HRA
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 23/01/2014
Details of Post :
Senior Research Fellow:
Applications are invited for the position of Senior Research Fellow (Project) for the following time-bound sponsored project.
Senior Research Fellow – M.Sc in Biochemistry/Biophysics or related areas with 2 years of Research Experience
Emoluments: The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments as per Institute Rules, depending upon qualifications & experience: Senior Research Fellow: – Rs. 18,000/- per month consolidated + 30% HRA if NET/GATE qualified otherwise Rs. 14,000/- per month consolidated + 30% HRA.
Job description & Desired Knowledge – Ability to carry out Molecular Biology techniques, cell culture, parasite culture and general biochemical and biophysical techniques.
General Terms & Conditions:
- The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
- No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
- Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
- Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise
HOW TO APPLY: Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
E-mail ID : Dr. Chandrima Shaha email@example.com
Important dates to remember :
To Receive Education Based Job Alert – Register Now on Fresherslive.com