National Institute of Immunology (NII) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate/ Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D/ MD/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Immunology (NII).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate/ Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 23/12/2014 at 10:00 a.m to 11.00 a.m. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Immunology (NII)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate/ Junior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.Phil/Ph.d/ MS/MD/ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 12,000-24,000/- p.m|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Walk in date for this job||23/12/2014|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||JNU complex, New Delhi 110067, India|
Detail of National Institute of Immunology (NII)Research Associate/ Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- NAME OF THE POST : Research Associate/Junior Research Fellow (One Position only)
- DURATION : 6 Months (For Six months only)
- NAME OF THE PROJECT : “J. C. Bose Fellowship” funded by DST
- EDUCATIONAL : For RA: Ph.D/MD in Life Sciences or other
- QUALIFICATIONS related field. Those who have submitted thesis are also eligible.For JRF: M.Sc in any areas of Life Sciences leading to PhD with two years of research experience
- JOB DESCRIPTION : Applicant should have experience in Protein Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Hybridoma technology, in-silico structural analysis of proteins and carrying out biochemical assays.
- EMOLUMENTS : For RA –Rs. 22,000/- p.m. to Rs. 24,000/- p.m. plus 30% HRA (As applicable) For JRF: Rs. 16,000/- p.m. plus 30% HRA if qualified NET/GATE otherwise Rs. 12,000/- p.m. plus 30% HRA SCIENTIST NAME : Dr. Dinakar M. Salunke SCIENTIST’S EMAIL ID : email@example.com
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Immunology (NII) – Research Associate/ Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 18/12/2014.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Research Associate/ Junior Research Fellow vacancy in National Institute of Immunology (NII):
- WALK IN INTERVIEW ON : 23rd December, 2014
- REGISTRATION OF CANDIDATES: 10.00 AM to 11.00 AM
- JNU complex, New Delhi 110067, India
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 23/12/2014
JNU complex, New Delhi 110067, India
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NII|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|