National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior, Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D, M.Sc, M.Tech, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior, Senior Research Fellow Job on or before 20/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE)
Vacancy Name : Junior, Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d, M.Sc,MBA/PGDM, M.E/M.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01Post
Salary : Rs.25,000/- p.m
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 20/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) (An autonomous body under the Ministry of HRD, Govt of India, PO NITIE, Saki Vihar Road, Powai, Mumbai 400 087)
Detail of National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) Junior, Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Project Name: “Supporting Consolidation, Replication and Up-scaling of Sustainable Wastewater Treatment and Reuse Technologies for India” (SARASWATI).
- Sponsoring Agency: Department of Science and Technology (DST)
- Framework: Indian – European Union Science & Technology Cooperation Agreement
- Duration of position: 1 Year
- Number of advertised post: 1
- Job Profile: Research work, primary and secondary data generation, collection, analysis and interpretation. Literature survey, conducting experiments, writing reports, papers, articles, etc.
- Essential Qualification & Experience: Minimum qualification M.Sc./M.Tech in Environmental Science/Engineering, MBA in Environmental Management. Ph.D. preferred. Candidates with relevant experience in the above mentioned areas would be given preference.
- Remuneration: Approx. consolidated salary of Rs. 25000/- pm (inclusive of HRA)
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) – Junior, Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior, Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) :
Interested Person may send their CV with name, address, date of birth, qualification, experience with testimonials, certificates, etc. and names and contact numbers of 2 references (who know the candidate’s work but are not related) addressed to Registrar, NITIE, Vihar Lake Road, Mumbai – 400087. Tel. No. 022-28573371/ Fax No. 022-28573251 Website: www.nitie.edu. The employment is purely temporary in nature and co-terminus with the project. The appointment will be for a period of one year, which may be extended at the discretion of the Institute. Eligible candidates will be called for interview as per recommendations of the screening committee. Fulfillment of minimum qualification is not a claim for interview call. The institute reserves the right to reject any/all application or fix the salary commensurate with the experience and qualifications without assigning any reason. No interim correspondence will be entertained. Applications from interested candidates should reach the Registrar, NITIE by 20-06-2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/6/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016