National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Registrar and Assistant Registrar through recruitment notification – National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO: 1/2015 . Candidates who have completed GRADUATE/ POST GRADUATE can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Deputy Registrar and Assistant Registrar on or before 12/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE)|
|Vacancy Name||Deputy Registrar and Assistant Registrar|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||12/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), Director, NITIE, Vihar Lake, P.O. NITIE, Mumbai-400087|
Detail of National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) Deputy Registrar and Assistant Registrar Recruitment:
National Institute of Industrial Engineering is an apex Institute imparting outstanding education in Industrial Engineering, Industrial Management, Manufacturing Management, Project Management, Industrial Safety & Environmental Management and related areas at the Post Graduation and Doctoral levels. NITIE invites applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the following posts of Deputy Registrar and Assistant Registrar on direct recruitment basis:
- No of post : 2 Posts (UR)
- Salary : (Rs. 15600-39100 + GP-6600)
- QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE: Post Graduate Degree with at least 55% marks or equivalent Grade. 8 years experience as Assistant Registrar or in post carrying pay in PB-3 of Rs. 15600-39100, with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- OR Comparable experience in research establishment and other institution of higher learning OR 8 years experience as a Lecturer in a College or an University with experience in educational administration. Candidates should have leadership qualities and requisite experience in one or more of the following areas: Accounting, Auditing and Financial Procedures OR Administrative matters including legal, recruitment, establishment OR Academic matters such as conduct of examinations, maintenance of students’ records, award of scholarships, degree, etc., OR Materials Management, Procurement/Distribution of Materials, Import procedures/Stores accounting, Stock verification, etc. Practical experience of using relevant software in related area is essential.
- Age Limit: Preferably below 50 years
- No of post : 1 Post (UR)
- Salary : (Rs. 15600-39100+ GP-5400)
- QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE: Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce/Engineering /Technology/Business Administration with10 years experience in Administration /Accounts /Academic /Finance, out of which 5 years experience as Section Head or equivalent to supervisory capacity in a residential College or an Institute of higher learning. Experience and/or qualification may be relaxed in exceptionally outstanding candidates, at the discretion of the Institute.
- Age Limit: 35 years.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) – Deputy Registrar and Assistant Registrar Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Deputy Registrar and Assistant Registrar Vacancy in National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE):
Eligible candidates will be called for interview as per the recommendations of the Screening Committee constituted for this purpose. Interested candidates who fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria may apply on the prescribed form downloaded from the Institute website www.nitie.edu The duly filled-in PDF form in the applicant’s name may be mailed to [email protected] and hardcopy of the filled-in application attached with all attested copies of certificates & testimonials along with a recent passport size photograph affixed, must be sent to the Director, NITIE, Vihar Lake, P.O. NITIE, Mumbai-400087, within three weeks from the date of advertisement along with a Bank Draft of Rs.200/- in favour of ‘NITIE’ payable at Mumbai as application fee in case of General/OBC candidates. SC/ST/PD and Internal candidates are exempted from payment of application fee. No age bar for internal candidates. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PD candidates as per Government of India Rules will apply. Envelope containing the application should be superscribed with the name of the post applied for. Candidates working in Government / Public Sector Undertakings must send their applications through proper channel. Submission of application through email is mandatory
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/03/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NITIE|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016