National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant (Accounts) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Consultant (Accounts). Walk in Interview will be held on 14/8/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)
Vacancy Name : Consultant (Accounts)
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.30,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 14/8/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MALARIA RESEARCH (Indian Council of Medical Research) Sector – 8, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110077
Detail of National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Consultant (Accounts) Recruitment:
One post of Consultant (Accounts) under IDVC project is to be filled up purely on temporary and contract basis on consolidated salary of Rs.30,000/-p.m. (inclusive of all allowances) for a period of one year. The period of contract may be curtailed or extended at the sole discretion of competent authority.
- Essential qualifications : Graduate, retired as Accounts Officer from the Central/State Govt. Office/Autonomous body/PSU, with a working experience of ten years in accounts/Financial/administrative matters and possessing knowledge of Computer Applications.
- Age : Not exceeding 65 years on the date of recruitment. Age is relaxable in deserving cases.
- Job requirement: To handle all the accounts and audit work relating to IDVC project including liaison with the concerned authorities.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) – Consultant (Accounts) Post:
- Written Test on 14/8/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Consultant (Accounts) vacancy in National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR):
Those interested, may Walk-in for interview before the Selection Committee on 14.08.2015 at 11.00 a.m. at the address given above along with the original certificates and two sets of attested copies thereof. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Registration time: 10.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 14/8/2015
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MALARIA RESEARCH (Indian Council of Medical Research) Sector – 8, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110077
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016