National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant-Biostatistics through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Consultant-Biostatistics on or before 05/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||05/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Director, National Institute of Malaria Research, Sector 8, Dwarka, New Delhi-110 077|
Detail of National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Consultant-Biostatistics Recruitment:
Applications are invited in the prescribed format on or before 05.05.2015 for the following post on purely temporary basis on contract on a consolidated salaryfor the duration mentioned against each post under the project entitled “Estimation of Malaria Burden in India: a prospective National study to validate recently proposed methodologies of burden estimation in India.”
- Consultant-Biostatistics – One
- Essential Qualifications & Experience: Masters Degree in Statistics/Biostatistics/Health Statistics + 5 years’ experience including PG Degree / Diploma in Public Health/Population Studies and experience of Computer Applications for data management and statistical analysis using statistical software like SPSS, STATA etc. The required experience may be relaxed in case of a candidate who have demonstrated advance statistical analysis and writing skill through quality publications in the area of health research,
- Desirable: Ph.D. in the area of health research OR experience of handling/supervising large scale sample surveys and writing project reports.
- Age: Below 45 years
- Emoluments: Rs.42,420/- per month (consolidated). No other allowances.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) – Consultant-Biostatistics Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Consultant-Biostatistics Vacancy in National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR):
The interested and eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed format available with this advertisement and send their applications to Director, National Institute of Malaria Research, Sector 8, Dwarka, New Delhi-110 077 by post. Candidates should mention “Application for the post of Consultant-Biostatistics” on the envelop.The candidates will be screened / shortlisted, based on their qualifications and experience.Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.Incomplete/late applications will not be entertained. Candidates appearing for interview are requested to bring all original certificates and one set of attested photocopies of all certificates/testimonials along with CV and two photographs. NOC is necessary in the case of persons already serving in Central/State Governments/ Autonomous Bodies/PSUs. NO TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/05/2015
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016