National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Field Workers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class, B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Field Workers. Walk in Interview will be held on 17/03/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)|
|Vacancy Name||Field Workers|
|Educational Qualification||10TH/ 12TH, B.sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||17/03/2015.|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Office of District Health Officer, PWD Building, Maidan Road, Mangaluru.|
Detail of National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Field Workers Recruitment:
Following position are to be filled up purely on temporary and contractual basis under the following Project:
- Project: “Estimation of malaria burden in India: a prospective National study to validate recently proposed methodologies of burden estimation in India.”
- Eligible candidates for the below mentioned post may appear for Walk-in-Interview on 17.03.2015 at Office of District Health Officer, PWD Building, Maidan Road, Mangaluru. The registration for the interview will start at 10 AM and will be closed at 11.00 AM.
- Field Worker – One Distt. Dakshin Kanada (Mangalore)
- Essential Qualifications: 10 plus 2 with Science subjects or equivalent from recognized board and 2 year’s Field experience. (* B.Sc. degree shall be treated as 3 years’ experience.)
- Desirable: B.Sc. or equivalent from recognized University / Institution.
- Age: Not exceeding 30 yrs.
- Emoluments: 13,760/-per month (consolidated)
- Job responsibilities: To carry out field work in the project area as directed. To Supervise Surveillance monitors, to keep records and maintain supply chain & data flow. To maintain vigil for deaths due to any cause. Enumerate and validate deaths in the community.
- Duration: One Year
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) – Field Workers Post:
- Written Test on 17/03/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Field Workers vacancy in National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR):
Candidates appearing for interview are requested to bring all original certificates and one set of attested photocopies of all certificates/testimonials along with CV and two photographs. The positions are for fixed tenure and are purely on temporary basis. The engagement may be terminated at any time as per need of the project. The candidates deployed for above positions will have no claim for any regular appointment in any Institute of ICMR. These positions do not carry any other benefits. Age for all posts is relax able for SC/ST/OBC and other candidates as per Govt. rules in force. It is also relax able for the candidates in deserving cases up to the limit of five years. Upper age limit shall be calculated as on the date of interview. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Interview
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 17/03/2015.
VENUE : Office of District Health Officer, PWD Building, Maidan Road, Mangaluru.
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016