National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Field Workers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class, B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Field Workers. Walk in Interview will be held on 27/03/2015 between 10 A.M to 11 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)|
|Vacancy Name||Field Workers|
|Educational Qualification||10TH/ 12TH, B.sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||27/03/2015.|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Malaria Research Sector-8,Dwarka,New Delhi-77|
Detail of National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Field Workers Recruitment:
Following positions are to be filled up purely on temporary and contractual basis under the following Project:
- Project:“Estimation of Malaria Burden in India: a prospective National study to validate recently proposed methodologies of burden estimation in India.”
- Eligible candidates for the below mentioned post may appear for Walk-in-Interview on 27-03-2015 at office of the District Malaria officer, District hospital campus, Chatra, Jharkhand. The registration for the interview will start at 10 AM and will be closed at 11.00 AM.
- Post: Field Workers – (Three) for Distt. Chatra, Jharkhand
- Essential Qualifications: 10 plus 2 with Science subjects or equivalent from recognized board and 2 year’s Field/Laboratory experience.* (* B.Sc. degree shall be treated as 3 year’s experience.)
- Desirable: B.Sc. or equivalent from recognized University / Institution.
- Age: Not exceeding 30 yrs.
- Emoluments: 13,760/-per month (consolidated)
- Job responsibilities: To carry out field work in the project area as directed. To Supervise Surveillance monitors, to keep records and maintain supply chain & data flow.To maintain vigil for deaths due to any cause. Enumerate and validate deaths in the community.
- Duration:One Year
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) – Field Workers Post:
- Written Test on 27/03/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Field Workers vacancy in National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR):
Candidates appearing for interview are requested to bring all original certificates and one set of attested photocopies of all certificates/testimonials along with CV and two photographs. The position is for fixed tenure and is purely on temporary basis. The engagement may be terminated at any time as per need of the project. The candidates deployed for above position will have no claim for any regular appointment in any Institute of ICMR. This position does not carry any other benefits. Age for the post is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC and other candidates as per Govt. rules in force. It is also relaxable for the candidates in deserving cases up to the limit of five years. Upper age limit shall be calculated as on the date of interview. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 27/03/2015.
VENUE : National Institute of Malaria Research Sector-8,Dwarka,New Delhi-77
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016