National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 29/09/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Delhi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 29/09/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : NIMR, Delhi
Detail Of National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
One position of Junior Research Fellow is to be filled up in the DBT sponsored project entitled “Proteogenomic and functional analysis of Anopheles culicifacies using high resolution mass spectrometry” on purely temporary and contractual basis, co-terminus with the duration of the project.
- Essential Qualifications: Post Graduate degree in Life Sciences with NET qualification or Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET qualification or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course. OR Post Graduate degree in Life Sciences
- Salary : Rs.25,000/- + HRA p.m. for NET qualified and Rs.16,000/- + HRA p.m. for Non NET qualified
- Age – 28 years
- Age limit – Relaxable for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt. rules.
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 29/09/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR):
Interested and eligible candidates may walk in for an interview on 29.09.2015 at 11.00 a.m. at above mentioned address along with Bio-data, one photograph, photocopies of the testimonials and also originals for verification. NOC from employer if employed will be required. No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
Registration time – 10.00 a.m.to 10.45 a.m.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 29/09/2015
VENUE : NIMR, Delhi
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016