National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk through recruitment notification – National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Recruitment 2015 – CIMFR/REM(DC)/CSC-105/PF/11082015/RU/. Candidates who have completed 12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Lower Division Clerk. Walk in Interview will be held on 10/08/2015 at 10.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)
Vacancy Name : Lower Division Clerk
Educational Qualification : 12TH
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :DELHI
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 10/08/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MALARIA RESEARCH (Indian Council of Medical Research) SECTOR 8, DWARKA NEW DELHI – 110 077
Detail Of National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Lower Division Clerk Recruitment:
A post of Lower Division Clerk is to be filled-up on purely temporary & contractual basis, co-terminus with project funded by BMGF titled “Impact of Insecticide resistance in malaria vectors on effectiveness of combination of Indoor Residual Spraying (IRS) and Long Lasting Insecticidal Nets (LLINs) in India: A multi-disciplinary approach”.
- Essential qualifications: 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board with typing speed of 35 wpm and 30 wpm in Hindi on computer or 10500 KDPH in English / 9000 KDPH in Hindi.
- Desirable qualification: Graduate degree with working experience in a Govt. Institute/PSU. Knowledge of computer operations.
- Age Limit: 28 Years (Relaxable in case of OBC/SC/ST & other backward class as per Govt. of India Rules) and also relaxable for deserving and experienced candidates.
- Consolidated Pay: Rs.12,450/- per month.
- Period: The appointment for the above post will be made initially for one year and extendable on performance basis by the Competent Authority.
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) – Lower Division Clerk Post:
- Written Test on 10/08/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Lower Division Clerk vacancy in National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR):
Interested and eligible candidates are invited for walk-in-interview on 10th August 2015 at 10.30 AM at the above address. NOC certificate is necessary in the case of persons serving in Central/State Government/Autonomous Bodies/PSUs. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. All original certificates have to be produced for verification at the time of interview. Please bring one set of photocopy of all certificates and a Passport size photograph, along with CV. Candidates without original certificates and photocopy thereof will not be entertained for interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 10/08/2015
VENUE :NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MALARIA RESEARCH (Indian Council of Medical Research) SECTOR 8, DWARKA NEW DELHI – 110 077
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017