National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Manager through recruitment notification –. Candidates who have completed Master’s Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Manager. Walk in Interview will be held on31/12/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)
Vacancy Name : Project Manager
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.30,000/p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Walk in date to Apply for this job:31/12/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy:NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MALARIA RESEARCH (Indian Council of Medical Research) Sector 8, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110 077
Detail of National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Project Manager Recruitment:
- A post of Project Manager (Technical) is to be filled-up on purely temporary & contractual basis, co-terminus with project funded by VGFS titled “To evaluate the efficacy of PermaNet 3.0 long-lasting insecticidal nets in areas with variable deltamethrin-resistant malaria vectors in India”
- Essential qualifications: Essential qualifications:Master’s degree in any branch of Life Sciences from a recognized university.Knowledge of computers
- Desirable Qualifications: Master’s degree in Zoology/Entomology/Medical Entomology. Experience in vector borne diseases
- Age Limit: 45 Years (Relaxable in case of OBC/SC/ST & other backward class as per Govt. of India Rules).
- Consolidated Pay: Rs.30,000/- per month.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) – Project Manager Post:
- Written Test on31/12/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walk in Procedure for Project Manager vacancy in National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR):
The services rendered in the project will not confer any claim for regularization on any of the posts in the NIMR/ICMR. Interested and eligible candidates are invited for walk-in-interview on 31st December 2015 at 11.00 AM at the above address. NOC certificate is necessary in the case of persons serving in Central/State Government/Autonomous Bodies/PSUs. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. All original certificates have to be produced for verification at the time of interview. Please bring one set of photocopy of all certificates and a Passport size photograph, along with CV.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job :31/12/2015
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MALARIA RESEARCH (Indian Council of Medical Research) Sector 8, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110 077