National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Assistant through recruitment notification – National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Research Assistant on or before 28/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)
Vacancy Name : Research Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 28/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR), Sector 8, Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi 110077
Detail Of National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Research Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the following posts purely on temporary basis on contract on a consolidated salary mentioned against each post for a period up to June 2016 or till the project tenure is completed in the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation sponsored project entitled “Impact of insecticide resistance in malaria vectors on the effectiveness of combination of indoor residual spraying (IRS) and long-lasting insecticidal nets (LLINs) in India: A multidisciplinary approach”.
- Company Name : National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)
- Vacancy Name : Research Assistant
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
- Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
- Salary : NA
- Job Location : New Delhi
Age for all posts is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC and other candidates as per Govt. rules in force.
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) – Research Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Research Assistant Vacancy in National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR):
- The interested and eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed format available at the end of this advertisement and send their applications in MS word format through e-mail to [email protected] or through post to the Director (Kind Attn: Dr K. Raghavendra), National Institute of Malaria Research, Sector 8, Dwarka, New Delhi-110 077.
- Candidates should mention the subject line as “Application for the post of ….” The candidates will be shortlisted based on their qualifications and experience suitable for the post mentioned.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- NOC is necessary in the case of persons serving in Central/State Governments/ Autonomous Bodies/PSUs.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. All original certificates have to be produced for verification at the time of interview.
- Place of duty: Kondagaon, Chhattisgarh
- Place of Interview: National Institute of Malaria Research (ICMR) IDVC Field Unit, Regional Leprosy Training & Research Campus, Lalpur, Raipur, Chhattisgarh
- Last date of receipt of applications through e-mail is 28th August 2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/08/2015
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017