National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 16.04.2015 at 10.30 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||16.04.2015.|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Malaria Research Sector-8,Dwarka,New Delhi-77|
Detail of National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Appointment of Senior Research Fellow (1) under project entitled “Immuno-modulatory role of Mesenchymal stem cells in the pathogenesis of Malaria Infection”. Following position are to be filled up on purely temporary, ad hoc and contractual basis which are coterminous with the project.
- Sr. Research Fellow – One (Non-Medical)
- Qualification: First class Masters Degree in Life Science/Biotechnology from a recognized university and two years research experience in malaria.
- Desirable: Experience in animal handling, in-vitro cell culture of primary cells and stem cells, hands on Flowcytometer, Luminex and immuno-molecular techniques.
- Salary: Rs. 18000/-p.m. + HRA
Age: Below 35 Years (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/candidates as per Govt. Rules).
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 16.04.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow vacancy in National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR):
Interested and eligible candidates may walk in for interview on 16th April 2015 at 10.30 a.m. at above mentioned address along with Bio-data with the photocopies of all certificates and testimonials along with originals for verification. NOC from employer if employed. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. (Registration time 10.00 a.m. to 10.30 a.m.).
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 16.04.2015.
VENUE : National Institute of Malaria Research Sector-8,Dwarka,New Delhi-77
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017