National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Assistant through recruitment notification – National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Technical Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 20/09/2015 at 10.00 A.M.Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)
Vacancy Name : Technical Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Post
Job Location :Raipur
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 20/09/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR),RLTRI Campus, Near MMI Hospital, Qr. No. E-2 & E-3, Dhamtari Rd, Lalpur, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492001
Detail Of National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Technical Assistant Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Technical Assistant||01 Post||Graduate, Masters Degree||Rs-22,120/-pm||30 years|
A post of Technical Assistant is to be filled-up on purely temporary & contractual basis, coterminus with project funded by BMGF titled “Impact of Insecticide resistance in malaria vectors on effectiveness of combination of Indoor Residual Spraying (IRS) and Long Lasting Insecticidal Nets (LLINs) in India: A multi-disciplinary approach”.
- Essential qualifications: Graduate in Science in Biological Science from a recognized university with one year DMLT course with one year relevant experience.
- Desirable qualification: Masters degree in information management with experience in documentation, data analysis, storage, retrieval, etc.
- Age Limit: 30 Years (Relaxable in case of OBC/SC/ST & other backward class as per Govt. of India Rules).
- Consolidated Pay: Rs.22,120/- per month.
- Period: The appointment for the above post will be made initially for one year and extendable on performance basis by the Competent Authority.
- The services rendered in the project will not confer any claim for regularization on any of the posts in the NIMR/ICMR.
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) – Technical Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 20/09/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Technical Assistant vacancy in National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR):
- Interested and eligible candidates are invited for walk-in-interview on 20th September 2015 at 10.00 AM at the above address. NOC certificate is necessary in the case of persons serving in Central/State Government/Autonomous Bodies/PSUs.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- All original certificates have to be produced for verification at the time of interview. Please bring one set of photocopy of all certificates and a Passport size photograph, along with CV.
- NOTE: Candidates without original certificates and photocopy thereof will not be entertained for interview.
- Candidates reached after 10.30 AM will not be considered for interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 20/09/2015
VENUE :National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR),RLTRI Campus, Near MMI Hospital, Qr. No. E-2 & E-3, Dhamtari Rd, Lalpur, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492001
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017