National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Data Entry Operators through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Data Entry Operators on or before 05/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)|
|Vacancy Name||Data Entry Operators|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||05/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Director, National Institute of Malaria Research, Sector 8, Dwarka, New Delhi-110 077|
Detail of National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Data Entry Operators Recruitment:
Applications are invited in the prescribed format on or before 05.05.2015 for the following posts on purely temporary basis on contract on a consolidated salaryfor the duration mentioned against each post under the project entitled “Estimation of Malaria Burden in India: a prospective National study to validate recently proposed methodologies of burden estimation in India.”
- Data Entry Operators – Two
- Essential qualifications: 12th Pass in science stream with mathematics as a subject from recognized board. A speed of not less than 15000 key depressions per hours through speed test on computer.
- Desirable qualifications: Graduate with Certificate / Diploma in computer application from recognized Institutes. Experience in operating MS Excel for Data entry and calculation. Experience in MS Office. Ability to handle large data.
- Age: Below 28 years
- Emoluments:Rs.13,072/- per month (consolidated). No other allowances.
- Place of duty: National Institutes of Malaria Research, Sector-8,Dwarka, New Delhi
- Duration: 15 months
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) – Data Entry Operators Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Data Entry Operators Vacancy in National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR):
The interested and eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed format available with this advertisement and send their applications to Director, National Institute of Malaria Research, Sector 8, Dwarka, New Delhi-110 077 by post. Candidates should mention “Application for the post of Data Entry Operators” on the envelop.The candidates will be screened / shortlisted, based on their qualifications and experience.Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.Incomplete/late applications will not be entertained. Candidates appearing for interview are requested to bring all original certificates and one set of attested photocopies of all certificates/testimonials along with CV and two photographs. NOC is necessary in the case of persons already serving in Central/State Governments/ Autonomous Bodies/PSUs. NO TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/05/2015