National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research/ Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.SC can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research/ Project Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 12/03/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)|
|Vacancy Name||Research/ Project Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||o2|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||12/03/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MALARIA RESEARCH (Indian Council of Medical Research) Field Unit, Directorate of Health Services Building, Campal, Panaji-403001, Goa|
Detail of National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Research/ Project Assistant Recruitment:
The Following positions are to be filled up on a temporary, contractual basis, co-terminus with a National Institute of Health-funded project ‘Malaria Evolution in South Asia’.
- Post 1: Research Assistant– One: Rs 27,945/- p.m. Consolidated
- Post 2: Project Assistant– One: Rs 27,945/- p.m. Consolidated
- Essential qualifications: Graduate in Science/ required subjects/ from a recognized university with one year DMLT course or three years diploma in engineering (or any relevant required discipline) from a recognized institution or graduate with one year relevant experience in the lower grade or one year field/ lab experience from a recognized institution.
- Desirable: Master degree in the relevant subject, Field experience in malaria, Good computer skills and experience with using MS Office.
- Age: Up to 30 years
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) – Research/ Project Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 12/03/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Research/ Project Assistant vacancy in National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR):
The interested and eligible candidates may appear for a Walk-in-Interview at the above address together with copy of their complete bio-data and photocopies of the certificates/testimonials and the originals for verification on 12/03/2015 at 10.00am. NOC is necessary in the case of persons serving in Central/State Govt. /Autonomous Bodies /PSUs. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Registration time- 9.30a.m. Sharp
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 12/03/2015
VENUE : NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MALARIA RESEARCH (Indian Council of Medical Research) Field Unit, Directorate of Health Services Building, Campal, Panaji-403001, Goa
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIMR|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|