National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 10/06/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :02 Posts
Job Location :Delhi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 10/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MALARIA RESEARCH (Indian Council of Medical Research) Sector 8, Dwarka, Delhi-110077
Detail Of National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Two post of Senior Research Fellow is to be filled up on a purely temporary basis, in a NIH funded research project on “Centre for the Study of Complex Malaria in India”.
- No of post : 02
- Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. in any discipline of Life Sciences with two years research experience in the field of molecular biology specifically on next generation sequencing technology.
- Desirable: knowledge of population genetics, statistics, and bioinformatics.
- Age: Up to 35 years
- Emoluments: Rs. 28400.00 + HRA
- Age limit: Age relaxable for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per central Govt rules/orders for possessing experience in Govt./Autonomous Bodies. Candidates working in long term projects in ICMR and its Institutes/Centres shall be given one time age relaxation up to five years for the post advertised.
- Duration: 1) The incumbent would be engaged for one year but the period of engagement may be curtailed or extended on the discretion of the competent authority. 2) NOC is necessary in the case of person serving in Central/State Govt/Autonomous Bodies/PSU.
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 10/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Senior Research Fellow vacancy in National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR):
Interested and eligible candidates may walk in for an interview for on 10 June 2015 at 11:00 a.m. at the above mentioned address along with their Bio-data with affixed passport sized photograph, original certificates/Testimonials, NOC from employer if employed. Please bring a photocopy of all documents. No TA/DA will be paid for the interview. Candidates should get registered between 10:30-11:00.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 10/06/2015
VENUE :NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MALARIA RESEARCH (Indian Council of Medical Research) Sector 8, Dwarka, Delhi-110077
Other Top Company Openings:
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017